£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Prince albert

M+G [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the sitting down an peeing, so much easier and less mess shall we say. But if push comes to shove as i have a circular barbell i can slip it round so one end is inside and blocking the small hole underneath and pee standing up normally.

Cute bum 500 [sign in to see picture]

Ouch !......why ?.....

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Nope. Nope. And a whole lot more nope. I love being hurt, but not in that regard. Each to their own x

Scottnic [sign in to see picture]

I have a prince Albert and it didn't hurt I have just had an ampallang which is straight through the head and I didn't feel a thing and my OH has video proof of this.

The Albert does do something during sex as the only complaint I've had is when I've taken it out, yet to try the ampallang bit just changed the bar today so maybe soon will be able to let you all know of how it went for us

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I tend to sit but it's just easier and have a smooth segment ring that can spin without issue in the hole even if it's really thick.

Diosa_ [sign in to see picture]

My hubby has it. And it is amazing for me. But it does make giving him oral tricky.

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

Hasn't happened this weekend I have been far too busy. Will be sometime next month now

Just to revive this old thread, sadly I haven’t plucked up enough courage to have this done. I really want it though! At one point I think I had the courage but didn’t have the money lol!

‘I have however had my first tattoo which again although completely different was a big step in courage. So hopefully this year I will have my price Albert done as I know for 100% fact I will love it and the wife will be mad for it.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Well done @Burhol84# for getting a tattoo, thats's a good step towards getting a PA!

I (G) have had one of 10 years now and we are both glad I have it. I had it done as a surprise for R. We had watched a young couple in a swinger club, the man had a PA and his woman obviously enjoyed it. R found this exciting, so I went and had mine done the next weekend. R was amazed but pleased - she'd had PAs before we met and had liked the sensation, and now she had her very own!

The pain was instantaneous and much less than expected and the piercing healed quickly - your urine is sterile and that speeds the process. The initial piercing is done at 2.4mm metal thickness and I have sized up naturally - no need to force things - to my current 9mm over the years. Bigger thicknesses feel better for both of us and look better too.

I wear a 'banana bar' day to day, and also have circular rings and horseshoe-shaped rings with screw-in ball closures, all are great for sex, vaginal anyway, and can be easily taken out if necessary. Agree that BJs are awkward but they're not a necessity.  With a banana bar I don't have to sit down to pee.

Go for it and good luck!

My wife has had her hood pierced and we both love that. The only thing stopping is the fact that I will be paying someone to drive a needle into my penis lol! I’m sure it will happen soon enough

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys
    Got it into my head that i would like a PA.
    Just turned 60 tho... realisticly is that to old...

FiE [sign in to see picture]

I think any guy contemplating a PA should go for it. My OH took a while to decide to get one and loves it...As do I :) Nowhere near as painful as he was imagining it would be and healed quickly. He did have to learn to pee though ..... I have my VCH pierced and have had it for 3 years now. Having a piercing "below the belt" is a sexy little secret between you and your partner and something you'll both love imo.

Burhol84# wrote:

Sadly I haven’t plucked up enough courage to have this done. I really want it though!

At one point I think I had the courage but didn’t have the money lol!

I have however had my first tattoo

If you can get a tattoo I'm sure you'll be fine with a PA, I could not/want a tattoo

steph&mike [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend is wanting one and I'm very excited for him to get one. He just hasn't plucked up the courage yet to go for it. His only reservations are playing sports with it in and travelling by air and going through security things as he does this a lot for work. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

steph&mike wrote:

My boyfriend is wanting one and I'm very excited for him to get one. He just hasn't plucked up the courage yet to go for it. His only reservations are playing sports with it in and travelling by air and going through security things as he does this a lot for work. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Going through the airport, no issues at all and my ring is as thick as your little finger, as for sports, whilst not sporty at all, closer fitting pants can help or even a thong, he'd be surprised how comfy they are.

MikeyAB [sign in to see picture]

I had a PA piercing 3 years ago but eventually decided to take it out. A number of reasons, we did find it hampered intercourse a bit and it has to be said peeing can be messy if you’re not sitting down. The pain and healing were minimal, a real doodle. A few years on and I must confess I miss my PA and have been thinking about getting it redone.

steph&mike [sign in to see picture]

MikeyAB wrote:

I had a PA piercing 3 years ago but eventually decided to take it out. A number of reasons, we did find it hampered intercourse a bit and it has to be said peeing can be messy if you’re not sitting down. The pain and healing were minimal, a real doodle. A few years on and I must confess I miss my PA and have been thinking about getting it redone.

MikeyAB, did the hole close up on its own and what size did you have? My boyfriend is really keen to get it done and sure he will like it but I think he would be happy to know that it would go back if he didn't like it for some reason. He is a bit of a wimp with pain but most research seems to show only this is only for a few seconds.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

steph&mike wrote:

Going through the airport, no issues at all and my ring is as thick as your little finger, as for sports, whilst not sporty at all, closer fitting pants can help or even a thong, he'd be surprised how comfy they are.

My hubby has had one for over 10 years and he likes his piercing, I also like it very much although it was his idea in the first place. I love to see it and see him play / change jewelery in it. Here's some info that might help and answer some questions.

My hubby has always taken it out for sports with contact like rugby or football as the potential of damage would not be fun. All the rest of the time he leaves it in, including going through airports scanners and has not had a problem being stopped or searched.

He sometimes wears a ring and sometimes a barbell, the ring is more visible and I can see it through his underwear or swimwear as we swim a lot for fitness. He said some guys had seen it in changing rooms but he has not had any negative comments.

Regarding underwear, some that are smooth with noting to snag or grab are a good idea.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.