• How do people feel about rimming??

feef [sign in to see picture]

I love giving, my OH usually enjoys receiving but she hasn't tried giving (yet)... I also haven't asked for it, I figured if she wanted to she would have done so already...

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

missdee wrote:

whats rimming?

Rimming is where you lick your partner ass hole. It is very satisfying to give and receiving. It takes you to cloud nine. But both got to clean each other up first.

missdee wrote:

whats rimming?

Rimming is where you lick your partner ass hole. It is very satisfying to give and receiving. It takes you to cloud nine. But both got to clean each other up first.
    chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I love rimming each other in the shower each morning or doggy style on the bed.

The Woodie [sign in to see picture]

Every time I think about this I get the shudders.

hippy [sign in to see picture]

This is something I thought was gross but I'm trying to be open to new things and now I'm reading this post.
    How does it feel as in pleasure? Me partner into anal play and sure it will come up at some point. As it about my arse not his then I want to know what to expect.

When I was married to my EX wife, I did a rimming job on her. She was screaming told me to stop. But she didn't even try to get away. So I know she love it. She then came so hard and her juice's came from her pussy. So I knew she loved it.

shell74 [sign in to see picture]

i prefer to give it that recieve ive always had a thing for womens bums so to be able to lick one for me was amazing i think my ex loved it too

i do miss licking a beautiful womans bum

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.