• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How do people feel about rimming??

feef [sign in to see picture]

I love giving, my OH usually enjoys receiving but she hasn't tried giving (yet)... I also haven't asked for it, I figured if she wanted to she would have done so already...

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

missdee wrote:

whats rimming?

Rimming is where you lick your partner ass hole. It is very satisfying to give and receiving. It takes you to cloud nine. But both got to clean each other up first.

missdee wrote:

whats rimming?

Rimming is where you lick your partner ass hole. It is very satisfying to give and receiving. It takes you to cloud nine. But both got to clean each other up first.
    chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I love rimming each other in the shower each morning or doggy style on the bed.

The Woodie [sign in to see picture]

Every time I think about this I get the shudders.

hippy [sign in to see picture]

This is something I thought was gross but I'm trying to be open to new things and now I'm reading this post.
    How does it feel as in pleasure? Me partner into anal play and sure it will come up at some point. As it about my arse not his then I want to know what to expect.

When I was married to my EX wife, I did a rimming job on her. She was screaming told me to stop. But she didn't even try to get away. So I know she love it. She then came so hard and her juice's came from her pussy. So I knew she loved it.

shell74 [sign in to see picture]

i prefer to give it that recieve ive always had a thing for womens bums so to be able to lick one for me was amazing i think my ex loved it too

i do miss licking a beautiful womans bum

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

I love have my ass licked, as I am really into ass play. Wife not so much however she will do it on occasions. I also love sticking my tongue deep into her ass, not that she likes my dick in there, but she does like me to stretch her ass open and spit into it.

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

Love it. Love receiving it, and adore giving it. I tend to do it without even thinking as part of oral sex, which can surprise a new partner on occasion... funnily enough, they've always admitted that it felt nice and they'd like more.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I suspect my wife likes/loves this(from me) but won't admit it, I really like receiving it too from my wife, her fist too!

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves me rimming her, did it last night in fact. It makes her shudder with delight.

Jessica's toy box [sign in to see picture]

I love it both

Up47 [sign in to see picture]

I love rimming, giving and receiving. It's very relaxing , my wife loves it. Anything taboo is great.

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

We Both Love Love Love rimming, both giving and receiving

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Who doesn't like a good ole rimming! Personally I just love to give as it's a huge tease to your partner. I think it's also one of them acts which breaks down a few barriers and can bring you closer, it's just really intimate in the right setting.

Kirstyandmark [sign in to see picture]

Didn't really know what the word rimming actually ment till I read through some comments , can I just say I know what it means know and experienced it last night must say one rather enjoyed it , Not sure how I feel about giving or if the Mr has even thought about it

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Kirstyandmark wrote:

Didn't really know what the word rimming actually ment till I read through some comments , can I just say I know what it means know and experienced it last night must say one rather enjoyed it , Not sure how I feel about giving or if the Mr has even thought about it

If he likes doing it to you, he'll probably enjoy receiving especially if he likes a bit anal play, fingers/ butt plug say?
    Kirstyandmark [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Kirstyandmark wrote:

If he likes doing it to you, he'll probably enjoy receiving especially if he likes a bit anal play, fingers/ butt plug say?
    Hey thank yeah we haven't had that said conversation yet hand have wandered round there but I haven't taken that further think I may find myself a bit hesitant

I love giving a rimmed job to my Ex wife when we were married, but she would not give it to me in return. No matter how many times I washed my bung hole, she would not give mean rim job.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.