• Where do you like your partner to CUM?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

The more mess the better lately. A few weeks ago my oh was doing me anally, pulled out and came all over my bum and up my back....it actually dripped over my shoulder and down onto my boobs !! Think he'd been saving it up ! lol xx

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Inside her pussy all day long, closely followed by her arse. Preference of both of us. Had to bag up since baby no 2 but just waiting now for post snip results to confirm I'm a Jaffa.

Letter can't come soon enough!

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I like to come in all 3 of my OH love holes as she likes it that way too super sexy

NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

The more mess the better lately. A few weeks ago my oh was doing me anally, pulled out and came all over my bum and up my back....it actually dripped over my shoulder and down onto my boobs !! Think he'd been saving it up ! lol xx

Totally agree with Terri JJ, the more mess the better lately! It seems after so many years of inside the previously forbidden is more so on the cards and exciting.

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

I have severall places over my tits, bum but love it in my mouth, I would love it too be deep in my mouth but his manhood is by then too big too fit all the way down

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Well we're having to use condoms right now so I love to take him in my mouth as we both love it and he come cum freely in there but usually love it in any place 🙌

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I love it when getting a handjob and I produce a nice thick healthy load right up on to my chest. It's amazing what a healthy diet can do for volume and colour. When I'm having an off week with to much drink and bad food you can totally tell as it just plops out in an rather disappointing fashion!

I find it a turn on seeing it looking healthy!

Philp23 [sign in to see picture]

My OH and i lkie it inside her she loves the feeling and the feeling of it dripping out of her and down over me is a big turn on

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Any men ever tasted theirs out of curiosity? I tried once. Waited till I was ready then pulled my legs up and unloaded in my mouth, at which point I felt instantly turned off and ran to the toilet to spit it out and brush my teeth!! Been scared to try again!!

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

I have tasted mine, its a rather neutral taste. Tend to.notice the texture and consistency more then the taste which is flat and easy to palate

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Philp23 wrote:

My OH and i lkie it inside her she loves the feeling and the feeling of it dripping out of her and down over me is a big turn on

I have to be honest. I have the opposite reaction to that part.
    Philp23 [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Philp23 wrote:

I have to be honest. I have the opposite reaction to that part.

Tbh it's more of a turn on for me my oh she is not so keen

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

Mr TJ here...for me my favourites are in Mrs TJs vagina, in her bum (only happened once so far but I'm hoping we can do that again very soon, on her bum or on her stomach.
    I used to enjoy finishing on her face but a few years ago there was an unfortunate incident involving a "misfire" and her nose and we've not done that since!

VeronicaGG [sign in to see picture]

Love it over my boobs or my bum!
    Would love him to cum over my face

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

When I was married to my EX she wanted me to cum inside her pussy. I pulled out of her pussy and came on belly several times, and she got very pissed off about that. She said I could only cum inside her pussy only, and no place else.

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

anywhere he chooses, I love to see it shoot out though! x

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

Following on from my previous post this actually ended up as a fun discussion with my OH.
    The general feeling is she doesn't mind where it goes as long as it's not her face.
    Her favourite is inside her vagina, it appeals to the inner baby making side of her. But, she also admitted it feels good when I cum during anal as well because she can feel it more.
    She admitted to liking the feel of me cumming during a hand job, because she can feel everything happening and even a slight feeling of satisfaction when she feels it hitting her as I cum.
    Overall though, inside her vagina is her favourite place.

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

Following on from my previous post this actually ended up as a fun discussion with my OH.
    The general feeling is she doesn't mind where it goes as long as it's not her face.
    Her favourite is inside her vagina, it appeals to the inner baby making side of her. But, she also admitted it feels good when I cum during anal as well because she can feel it more.
    She admitted to liking the feel of me cumming during a hand job, because she can feel everything happening and even a slight feeling of satisfaction when she feels it hitting her as I cum.
    Overall though, inside her vagina is her favourite place.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

My oh likes it inside her vagina and also her bum as she says she likes to feel it as I explode inside her, but not on her face as she doesn't like it if any goes in her eyes as it stings.

i like it when she sits on my face and comes all over my face as she frigs herself off

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.