£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What sex secrets do you have that would shock your colleagues / family?

rjhsteel [sign in to see picture]

LilMissRachel wrote:

Our friends and family would think we are pretty vanilla but we have a few things that I don't think anyone would suspect. Firstly my dildo / vibrator collection is quite impressive and I very much like to use these. My boyfriends collection of thongs is equally impressive and he wears these most of the time. The biggest one that would shockpeople is that I have a VCH piercing and he has a PA piercing that we got at the same time a few years ago, nobody from our friends and family has a clue about these!

Do you have links to the said sites?!

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

It would be the fact i was a swinger, i had regular sexual partners and i was happy with that lifestyle before my partner came along. They would completely freak out if they knew i was part of the swinger scene partaking in threesomes and exploring my sexuality in a variety of places

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

I expect the fact I have holdalls containing various outfits similar to those in my p/pic and a few toys would shock my work colleagues and family.

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

GinaGee74 wrote:

I go through phases of putting naughty photos of myself on various sites - I love that it's my dirty little secret that NO-ONE knows.

GinaGee74 wrote:

I go through phases of putting naughty photos of myself on various sites - I love that it's my dirty little secret that NO-ONE knows.

Wow

LadyBi [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely nobody knows how kinky I like it, apart from the hubby who knows quite a bit, well everything we've done together anyway.
    Nobody, including hubby, knows I'm Bi and have many fantasies about sex with women (1 or more).
    Nobody knows how much I love anal.
    I have many toys hidden from hubby - I like to use them at night once he's asleep!
    I'm a high-flying career girl, travel all over the world, am seen as a very posh girl - people have no idea, they would freak if they knew! 😃💋

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Lady bi, that's a very sexy confession. Many parts to it that are arousing. Mile high club???

Badlittlelady [sign in to see picture]

That I am into BDSM love feeling pain,have recently started wearing a butt plug and absolutely love it my OH loves playing with it,came home this morning from a night at his work being blindfolded and tied up to a wench in a empty disused warehouse so he could do as he pleased I got so much enjoyment out of the fear of what he was going to do as I hung there naked waiting for a sting of my riding crop,flogger,spanker and paddle and I had to keep the butt plug in which was difficult as I was very wet,being told not to make a sound as he hit me hard,I also have started tying up his cock and balls I think it looks beautiful,these are just a few things that if people knew they would choke on there cocoa, if only they knew lol

Loren Ipsum [sign in to see picture]

I'd say everything I do would shock them. The fact that I own toys would be a shock on its own. What would be even more of a shock would be them finding out that even though I'm mostly straight, many of my toys are for anal stimulation (which of course anyone can enjoy, we all have asses. Some people just are one lol)

Although those conversations are only shared between close friends. So to everyone else I know, I'm like an innocent little angel :P

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

In the past I have used professional ladies,and learnt a lot from them.

However it's not something I would consider whilst in a relationship.

Priyanka [sign in to see picture]

That i love sex the naughty way

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Priyanka wrote:

That i love sex the naughty way

Sounds interesting

What's the naughty way???

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

Turns out that some of my friends are family are a little shocked that I currently have multiple casual partners. It's amazing how conventional some people's thinking can be... Just as well they don't know that one of those ladies enjoys pegging me, or that threesomes and sex clubs are involved...

jws2686 [sign in to see picture]

I worn nothing but panties and stockings for 3 years under my male clothes and no one noticed so I guess that might shock one or two who I worked with on the dock side

Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

A couple of times I saw a woman who loved dp. I did her anally while another guy was in her mimsy. Terrific feeling.

Peter Parker [sign in to see picture]

Like so many on here I think I'm probably a bit of a dark horse. I can't claim to be quiet, as with friends and colleagues I'm pretty chatty. But I don't come across as a very physical or touchy person, and the dynamic from the outside is that my OH makes a lot of the decisions. That's all true and our marriage is very much a partnership but I think friends would be surprised by how physical I am and dominant in bed. Likewise how submissive my strong feminist OH is and how much she enjoys being dominated. I suppose we play lots of roles in our lives and all of them are valid perspectives on who we are (excuse the 'Jerry's final thought' summary)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.