• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What sex secrets do you have that would shock your colleagues / family?

lovelylumps [sign in to see picture]

I love this thread!

Just ate half a pack of biscuits in the dark whilst reading this 🤣

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Thats a tough one. My mother once said to me "theres nothing wrong with toys", I can't specifically recall the context of the conversation, and I wasn't alone (I think it may have been some sort of passing jibe/joke) but her response was quite stone faced, I didn't ask her to elaborate further.

My wife and I are the quiet / introverted couple, only mix in a small social circle and sex discussions rarely go beyond the joking "kids interrupting all the time" type scenario.

I think my family would be shocked but maybe not surprised (if that makes sense) at what we have very recently started to get in to and our small (but growing) toy collection.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

My mum said to me a few days ago that she thinks I'm in the happiest state of mind that she remembers, I used to be a cronic depressive who came within one Dr's appointment of my marriage falling apart.

These days I struggle to keep my hands off Mrs TD.whereas I struggled to connect twice a year. The fact we are both pushing our own bounderies beyond anything we could only wonder about before, and be more than ok with it is nothing short of miraculous

My point? I'd say she (and the rest of the people in my life who matter) wouldn't give a damn why I am at that place, only that I am there mentally. No I'm not going to broadcast it, but if it comes out why, I'm okay with that.

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

All our family members and friends would be extremely shocked if they ever saw the contents of one of our travel holdalls (our sex toy chest),and the contents of my wife's wardrobe.
    Some would be understanding, some quite envious, and the rest? Well they might feel ashamed ..but they'd be extremely shocked Inn first discovery. More's the pity!
    The holdall contains a wide range of toys that we've acquired over the years and use in our varied sexual practices. Included are BDSM items, cock extenders, strap-one, a wide variety of vibes etc etc.
    My wife's wardrobe contains many items of sexy clothing including sexy leather, latex and pvc items of clothing and lingerie; from naughty knickers to (and my favourite) a lovely pair of black pvc thigh-high boots complete with 6" stiletto heels! ;)
    Our friends don't know the half - though I half suspect my wife and my mates' wives discuss some aspects of their sex lives when they get together! I know my wife would not divulge the full details of what our real sex life is actually like.
    All our family members and friends would be absolutely astonished to know that we absolutely love to receive sex toys, lingerie items etc to use/wear and write reviews of our experience of them.
    I wonder what is lurking inside of their closets, or what actually happens behind their closed doors??

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I have 4 children I don't think they'd be shocked by anything 😂

My mum already thinks we must be kinky because my husband cosplays haha

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think anything about me would shock close friends or family, well maybe the older family members....

My wife, however, is really quiet and up until quite recently in our sex lives not quite as adventurous as me.
    I think quite a few would be surprised at the toys I've bought for use either as a couple or when she's alone.
    They definitely wouldn't expect some of the activities we regularly engage in.
    Even then I don't think many would be shock, just more surprised and impressed :)

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

If my family and friends found out what we get up to in the bedroom and round the rest of the house they would be shocked, also that we like to go naked on the beach if we can when on our hols it's a sort of turn on really them not knowing, also if they found our stash of toys I'd like to see the look on there faces 😉

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

I go through phases of putting naughty photos of myself on various sites - I love that it's my dirty little secret that NO-ONE knows.

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

Our friends and family would think we are pretty vanilla but we have a few things that I don't think anyone would suspect. Firstly my dildo / vibrator collection is quite impressive and I very much like to use these. My boyfriends collection of thongs is equally impressive and he wears these most of the time. The biggest one that would shockpeople is that I have a VCH piercing and he has a PA piercing that we got at the same time a few years ago, nobody from our friends and family has a clue about these!

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

GinaGee74 wrote:

I go through phases of putting naughty photos of myself on various sites - I love that it's my dirty little secret that NO-ONE knows.

We go through periods of posting photos of my wife.

Also share pics on photoswap on android too

Up47 [sign in to see picture]

Felt very horny today after seeing everyone's great pics and forum chat. Decided to find the tightest white mesh boxers (waiting for love hunny approval) which might not happen as they are slightly see through. Slipped in a butt plug and took a walk to the shops. I could feel the breeze blowing through my boxers and around my plugfelt amazing and was super horny talking to the shop keeper. I'm sure many of my friends would be shocked if they knew what I do regularly. Was soaking wet when I got back.

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

Up47 wrote:

Felt very horny today after seeing everyone's great pics and forum chat. Decided to find the tightest white mesh boxers (waiting for love hunny approval) which might not happen as they are slightly see through. Slipped in a butt plug and took a walk to the shops. I could feel the breeze blowing through my boxers and around my plugfelt amazing and was super horny talking to the shop keeper. I'm sure many of my friends would be shocked if they knew what I do regularly. Was soaking wet when I got back.

Well, am feeling a little flustered myself after reading that. Might have to take a walk to the shops myself soon :-D

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

I think my colleagues would just be shocked all together that I have any sex toys !
    I don’t think they see me as being in to anything like that...

Up47 [sign in to see picture]

Lol. You should. 100 percent. Take a walk tonight. Very sensual with the breeze blowing. Why not!!!

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

How long have you got? ;)

Still a virgin, only sexual activity with another bloke, seriously considering have this bloke ravish me.

silver bullet [sign in to see picture]

That i am Bi

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

During a recent discussion about polyamory one colleague was shocked to discover I'd slept with a married man who was in am open marriage. His wife is aware of this and cool about it. That is just the tip of the iceberg for me though :P

heetsweart [sign in to see picture]

Honestly I think most people I know would just be shocked that I'm the dominant one in the relationship - my girlfriend is quite intimidating but she's actually a big softie and very submissive - so if they knew half the things we actually do they'd probably have an aneurysm 😂

NaughtyDog36 [sign in to see picture]

I think a lot of my friends and family and colleagues would be shocked to find I'm quite kinky and have a very naughty and adventures mind when it comes to sex . I've recently found my kinky side BDSM with my new girlfriend. She likes to be choked whilst having sex and I'm liking using toys to pleasure my prostrate. It gives me such a hard on and unbelievable explosive orgasms . I also spend loads at Love honey which I'm starti g to get a good collection of toys and things . I'm known as a nice guy with a gentle heart but benith this warm hearted Mr nice guy is a very horny devil .

Danger man [sign in to see picture]

Our friends and family would be mortified if they knew what we did in the bedroom, the fact that we have a toy box that's now so heavy the O/H can't get it off the top shelf of the wardrobe would surprise everyone we know.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.