• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What sex secrets do you have that would shock your colleagues / family?

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

AlyBlue wrote:

*sexybabe* wrote:

I love having sexy secrets! I'm bisexual which not all of my friends or family know. I often wonder if other people have the same sort of secrets but the look of pure shock on my friends' faces at times when I tell them about my sex life suggests that they don't!

Same here on the bisexual, only my bf knows. Not sure how my friends would react so unless they full out ask (cause i hate lying) i'm not going to tell them.

There's no obligation on anybody to disclose what or who they are in to, your life live it the way YOU see fit. Stigma is such a downer on things, given that many are labelled to people by those who turn out to be closet hypocrites...

As long as its not illegal, what the hell is it to do with anybody anyway.

I'm not advocating flaunting your sexually preferences, unless that's your thing, but I hope that the 21st Century was one that an acceptence on peoples sexual happiness was based on a healthly sexual appetite is a cornerstone to a good life.

So if you are "caught out" the simple response really needs to be, "so what...."

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

True! It's nobody's business but yours. There are times though that I want to say something to people as I get so bored and frustrated when people expect you to live life the same day they do. I am married, but I have a casual girlfriend who I meet up with occasionally and have fun with. It's all open, harmless fun. I'm in no way prudish!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Same *way* they do, not day!

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

No one knows that i love to crossdress and having dildo's up my ass.

But i often wonder if i am the only guy at work that crossdress's.

collector [sign in to see picture]

cdjon wrote:

No one knows that i love to crossdress and having dildo's up my ass.

But i often wonder if i am the only guy at work that crossdress's.

Exactly. I read an article in Skin Two years ago which said then that the lines between "pervery" (their word) and vanilla were increasingly becoming blurred. Certainly from a Skin Two perspective the use of latex as a material for fashion wear rather than only fetish wear has become more the norm. Probably helped by people such as Rita Ora and Kim Kardashian (if not Matt Lucas ) popularising it.

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

I think all of them would shock as my outward persona is completely different. I never say anything to anyone... (apart from my hubby)

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

True! It's nobody's business but yours. There are times though that I want to say something to people as I get so bored and frustrated when people expect you to live life the same day they do. I am married, but I have a casual girlfriend who I meet up with occasionally and have fun with. It's all open, harmless fun. I'm in no way prudish!

Ye 😊 as long as you're happy that's the main thing 💖😊 you don't have to answer....bit just curious....how does the being married and casual girlfriend work per say? 💖 X
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I love how people always seem to think that I'm all cute and innocent and how some of them then go on and joke about me being freaky in bedroom.. If only they knew how right they are, LOL! Or if they knew that I don't mind taking it outside of the bedroom too :p

Small cock with hot wife [sign in to see picture]

Mine is that I enjoy my wife having sex with other men :-)
    As a cuckold hubby it's such an exciting feeling knowing that while I'm at work or home alone she is on her back with her legs spread for another man. And love it when she comes home to me afterwards... hehe
    Yes I think it's safe to say our friends may be a little shocked if they knew our little secret :-)

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

I think our friends and family would be shocked by our toy collection and the fact my wife loves to dominate me ... especially as she is the quieter one of us when we are out lol

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I've been married for 7 years and together almost 12 years and a friend of mine who is divorced made a comment about sex with her new partner and then said oh I know what sex in a marriage is like.
    I was so surprised that she just assumed we dont have a sex life because we've been together a while and married! I'm not one to tell friends details about our sex toy collection and kinks but secretly smirked to myself.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Coming from sunny Devon the home of the good old cream tea I cannot condone such rude behaviour.
    I just don't see it catching here when walking into a thatched Devon long house, with a quintessential rose garden . Ordering your cream tea for two and asking "oh excuse me is that served with a butt plug". "You see normally I take my Darjeeling with a butt plug"
    😂😂😂

[suspended user]

suspended user

Quote post did not function, my previous post was in reference to TerriJJ.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I recently found out that in the 80's my OH, her sister and her mum were chatting about contraception, and Mrs TD remarked about that my girth (very) made wearing condoms difficult.

I was told about this just a few months ago.

So all this time, they've known about my size. They've kept quite for all that time so guess that's the way its going to be. I have to say however, knowing that they know this has made me somewhat wonder if they ever think (or have thought) about this when speaking to me.

djuk [sign in to see picture]

Damn! Why do I have to work on my own? Lol

Entice Me [sign in to see picture]

We swing :O x

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Heidi920 wrote:

I've been married for 7 years and together almost 12 years and a friend of mine who is divorced made a comment about sex with her new partner and then said oh I know what sex in a marriage is like.
    I was so surprised that she just assumed we dont have a sex life because we've been together a while and married! I'm not one to tell friends details about our sex toy collection and kinks but secretly smirked to myself.

You're right Heidi. It's funny when people assume things about other people and their relationships (or lack of). Regardless of being married, I'll never stop exploring my own sexuality as a person because otherwise life will be so boring. Obviously I don't tell friends hoiw much I explore sexually and all my fantasies because I'm a well behaved, lovely lady - lol! If only they knew...

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I know they' be shocked that my wife is bisexual and that I am polysexual and have a real thing for females/feminine looking people with a dick.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I work in a pretty large office, and I'm the quiet mouse that sits (almost) in the corner, I think the majority wouldn't believe the content i share on my blog (address in profile), yes shameless plug but the stories are there if you want them - look under the experiences category

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Similar to you Sub, I. The quiet submissive, nervouse one in the office. Although our office is small and a team of only 5. I think they would be shocked to hear that I'm quite a good dominant when the mood takes me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.