• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Gift for my GF?

Alan1992 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm in my mid 20s, I'm new here & for Valentines I bought the 12 days of lays box with a few little toys in as a surprise. My gf called me a dirty bastard when she opened it but seemed to enjoy the bondage element and the vibrating bullet but hasn't really said anything since. We have used the toys since then but she hasn't mentioned wanting to expand and try other toys.

She isn't a prude and she has a high sex drive but I think she still has this idea that sex toys are 'seedy' but I like the idea of experimenting.

I want to surprise her again with something else but I want it to seem fun rather than seedy. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

What toys were in the box?

Alan1992 [sign in to see picture]

It was mainly bondage stuff, handcuffs & blindfold. Also a mini bullet and vibrating cock ring

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend speaking to her about this first, before actually buying anything else. I know it's "just a toy", but mutual enjoyment can make it so much better. By asking her if she actually likes it (or is just going along to please you!) and what she likes will likely make it better :)

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

^ +1 yes find out what she fancies trying - make a wishlist together 😊

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Try browsing the site together so she can see that sex toys are not seedy and perhaps pick out a few items she might like to try.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.