• Foreplay Favourites

EllieRae68 [sign in to see picture]

[My OH] and I tried a new thing tonight but we both hated it. We had read in a sex book before we came out to Finland and it was using latex gloves with plenty of lubricant on them and [my OH] tried to play around with my clit to rouse me but it made me feel dirty and unclean. So we went back to our favorite foreplay moments. [My OH] said he felt unclean. So the gloves was defiantly off on that one.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

For us foreplay starts way before sex.

Text messages or pictures sent during the day for example. The other week we went shopping, both with no underwear and her with holdups. Every time we went on an escalator there was a race to the front as the one in front discretely put there hand behind their back and got to have a play.

When in the bedroom it has to be teasing, bringing each other extremely close but stopping until they beg.

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Our foreplay starts well before sex too, we text or tell each other what we want to do or have done!

We also love massage, so much so we bought a massage table, was an amazing purchase! Another way is my oh will start kissing me and then take my arms and tie them then my legs, then he will Blindfold me!

I live to put on something sexy and give him a little flash, I won't let him touch me and this builds his desire until he decides he will be the one in control!

Lilmiss xx

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

A photo session always works for us. Not all of them are posted though - most are for private use only!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.