99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How did you tell your OH that you wanted to be kinki?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lulu26 wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Do you let him watch you use your toys on yourself? maybe try and ask him things whilst you're playing? I'm really shy with a really dirty mind.

Hes never really expressed much of an interest in watching but then again i usually keep "me time" private. We do things together though which can get quite erotic. Hes been suggesting more things over last few days so im thinking ive converted him to the darkside! 😝

Once the dark side has been experienced there is no turning back.

Not sharing private , what a meany. Watching how your lover stimulates themselves can not only be very erotic but very informative too.

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

We have just never done that. I dont think it helps because i get embarrassed quite easily. I think this weekend ill give that a bash though and see how things go. Being able to discuss this on here seems to have given me a confidence boost and its like a weights been lifted.

Thankyou everyone for your input its greatly appreciated! 😁

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lulu26 wrote:

We have just never done that. I dont think it helps because i get embarrassed quite easily. I think this weekend ill give that a bash though and see how things go. Being able to discuss this on here seems to have given me a confidence boost and its like a weights been lifted.

Thankyou everyone for your input its greatly appreciated! 😁

I understand Lulu but its very arousing for a guy to watch a woman madterbate . simply because she is normally very private about it . being aloud to watch is so intimate and voyeuristic. Women and their bodies are supposed to be admired and lusted for.

Sit him in a chair and tell him he can't touch only watch . I garentee you will drive him wild with list.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I've filled in my part of the couple's questionnaire, OH deleted his in error. But when I raised the subject of exploring different things, he's not keen - he isn't into toys although he's fine with me using them on myself. He doesn't fancy swapping any more (he used to love it!) - I think he's lost body confidence although I tell him he had a lovely body. Everyone has a bit of a tummy and he is no different!

He's happy having sex with me at home, in bed, on our own. But that just isn't fulfilling me and that's why I have lots of well used toys, and I see girls too - but I want to involve him in this. He says he doesn't want a threesome with another girl either 👎🏼

I respect his decision 100% but it's very frustrating for my very high libido. Any suggestions LH buddies?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

To be honest we never really needed to tell each other as we both new we were very open when it come to sex toys etc and trying new things were always a possibility.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.