• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Flavoured lube question

obsessionnumber1 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone.

Although we are used to lubes, we have never used flavoured lubes before and I am hoping to introduce them to enhance our oral play. Have looked around and been warned off the durex branded ones whilst the lovehoney branded ones seem to be a bit of an all round winner for many.

Does flavoured lube actually last for an oral session? Or does the flavour disapear quickly and require frequent reapplication? Has your experience with them enhanced your oral sex lives or not?

Thanks in advance!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hallo!

I really advocate for the Lovehoney branded lubes. I particularly like the Strawberry. I think it lasts quite well, but it depends on how long your oral sessions are whether you'll need to reapply the product or not :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Hallo!

I really advocate for the Lovehoney branded lubes. I particularly like the Strawberry. I think it lasts quite well, but it depends on how long your oral sessions are whether you'll need to reapply the product or not :)

What Nat said xxxx

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Sliquid flavoured ones are great they do some really interesting flavours.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I've got the LH mint one, it does need re applying but then maybe that's because its been licked off! have tried the Durex strawberry tastes fine but can sting, stick with LH you can always return it if not to your "taste"?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

We always use the Lovehoney flavoured lubes for absolutely everything.....Love all of them and they do seem to last very well. I have found that some of the other brands tend to be a little bit sticky and some are just too sweet for me xx

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Have used Durex flavoured lubes like cherry and pina coloda but found them too sweet. Maybe I will try the LH ones - any flavour recommendations Terri?

My OH is quite sensitive to lubes... Are the LH ones fairly mild? Xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Reg90 wrote:

Have used Durex flavoured lubes like cherry and pina coloda but found them too sweet. Maybe I will try the LH ones - any flavour recommendations Terri?

My OH is quite sensitive to lubes... Are the LH ones fairly mild? Xx

Yes they are. I can have issues with some lubes, some make me sore and can sting but I've NEVER had a problem with the Lovehoney ones.

My particular favourite is peppermint and my oh likes the strawberry xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Another one for Lovehoney lube. Cherry is my personal favourite. Not too sweet and lasts well. Only need to reapply if the lube runs out.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28054

Thanks Terri. Yes OH sometimes suffers with stinging and it then deflates the great time you are having.

Thanks... Those 2 flavours sound good to me. Xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Reg90, the stinging from lubes like Durex Flavoured can be because of their high glycerin content. They're not good for vaginas and can cause irritation! Lovehoney's don't contain any of that ingredient so are less likely to sting x

Thanks for that NatandTom 😀 Will go for a LH one next time. We have been using the pjur sensitive but it isn't that exciting. Xx

obsessionnumber1 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone.

Shame they have stopped the lovehoney assorted flavour pack.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

Would have been nice to try a variety affordably without having to get whole bottles of a flavour that isn't to taste.

Other half loves the taste of passionfruit so will play it safe with that one I think.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

obsessionnumber1 wrote:

Thanks everyone.

Shame they have stopped the lovehoney assorted flavour pack.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

Would have been nice to try a variety affordably without having to get whole bottles of a flavour that isn't to taste.

Other half loves the taste of passionfruit so will play it safe with that one I think.

I loved those packs, they were really easy to take in my shag bag to swingers clubs. I love the cherry flavour.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.