FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Singular Sensitive Testicle

    liquidelephant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 27
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2009

    Hey LH, long time no see :)

    My girlfriend loves to play with my balls. No previous partner ever really has, and so it's been a voyage of wonderful discovery for me. Having one's balls licked and sucked is a new realm of pleasure I hadn't discovered ... at least, for my left side.

    Everyone knows balls are sensitive, that's taken as read. Sure enough, the left one tingles like crazy but my god, it feels insanely good. The *right* one, however, now that's a different story.

    In this scenario, it's way too sensitive. To the point where it's basically painful; licking is just about tolerable, but forget anything else. It's been this way for a long time - it sits a little higher than the left, and I've noticed its more prone to being 'knocked' when I'm busy soaping myself in the shower, but that it hurts when I do so (whereas the left doesn't).

    A couple of years back I had an ultrasound of 'the boys' done for an unrelated issue, and there were certainly no problems picked up on that, so I have to assume that medically everything is fine.

    I'd really love to do something about it so that both can enjoy my girlfriend's loving application of tongue, but also so that I don't recoil if she bumps the right one by mistake.
    For similar reasons, cock rings that encircle the balls are also out because I'm just too afraid of the intense pain that would surely follow from putting one on (and then trying to get it off again).

    Can anyone relate? Offer a word of advice? I'm happy to explore toys that might help me to desensitize in a controlled way too.

    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7164
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Hi feel free to dismiss my suggestions, Im a woman and obviously missing said apendiges.

    That said, I would make an appointment so see your GP, or your sexual health clinic Dr. Over sensitivity can be a sign of a problem, and this level of sensativity doesn't sound normal. The ultrasound you mentioned would not be checking your plumbs for problems as it was urethral focused.

    Is it possible you have a testicular hernia? Has it always been this sensative? Was it like this 5 years ago? Does the movement of masterbating agrovating it?

    Please don't worry too much it's unlikely to be anything that requires any major action, but it's best to get it checked out.

    Modo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 976
    • Joined: 20 May 2015


    You say the ultrasound was for an unrelated issue. In this case I think you need to get them checked out by the medics before you consider mucking about with them.

    It is better to be safe than sorry. I have a scyst which makes me look lop sided but i know why and I think you need to be equally sure, so get them checked.

    Richie1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2016

    Absolutely support what the others have said...make an appointment with your GP and get it checked out....better safe than sorry.

    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    I suppose you should get it checked out,, this coming from someone who's not seen a doctor for 22 years.


    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3114
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Do you check them regularly for any changes in size , shape or lumps and bulbs?

    All men should just as women need to with their breasts. I like to do it at least once a month in a good hot bath. As this allows the scrotom to expand and relax so its far far easier to detect any thing different.

    Maybe just maybe your girlfriend has been a little to vigorous with her plum sucking. The testicles are very susceptible to bruising.

    All this aside the advice given by all the ladies is spot on go see your GP for peace of mind.

    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2779
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    I recommend, like the others, to see your gp. If it was an unrelated issue the wouldn't necessarily be looking for the issue you are having. Also things can change in a couple of years. I similar to a ladies smear test all things can be fine for years then one year something turns up.

    Good luck!

    Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 450
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2017

    Definitely not a problem to be ignored.Even if only for piece of mind you should have things checked out sooner rather than later.Why suffer when there may be a very simple solution.Just think of the pleasures you and your OH could then enjoy to together.

    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1836
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    Hi there,

    Obviously I am a woman but I do know how gentle I have to be with Mr kinkyboots. He has one more sensitive than the other but not to the same extent as yours. His sensitivity happened after a vasectomy over 20 years ago. He is absolutely fine, what I'm trying to say is if you have received any trauma then you can get more sensitive. It could be something as simple as that but if this is something you can't explain and especially if it even hurts to shower then you should get it checked out. I don't want to worry you as there could be a really simple explanation for it, a benign cyst, hernia, ingrowing hair, varicose vein or a partially strangulated testicle (which can get dangerous). My son found a lump in his and had pain but it turned out to be absolutely nothing but it was worrying. Chances are everything will be fine but please go and get to the doctors to stop yourself from worrying.

    Fredster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    From a guys point of view.. I have similar yourself I had sensitive painful times with my left testicle so I got ultrasound done on them both .. I found out I have a hydraseal on the right one which is a sack of water surrounding the testicle .. and on the left one I have a varicoseal .. basically varicose veins in my sack on that side..which when hot it can hurt like hell.. sensitivity is rotten especially when, as you say, she gets carried away and mishandles one lol ..

    thers nothing they can do for mine as they aren't giving me enough pain so far,and surgery on the testicles isn't really something I'd relish either..I've learned to keep them as cool as I can and try and stay away from the problem during sex..sure I miss the treats but the pain just isn't worth it.

    id go get them checked out again if I were you.

    frisk69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2013

    Agreed with all the others, medical check out would be recommended.

    That said, I had a similar issue many years back.

    It all got checked out and was medically fine, but still sensitive as far as I was concerned.

    Eventually I figured out that my underwear wasn't supporting me enough during some of the sports I was doing... tighter pants and no more issues :-)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.