• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Pregnant wife gone off sex help please

Ihc [sign in to see picture]

The good lady is 6 months gone but has been off sex since the new year, I'm sure she will come back in time but in the meantime the 5 finger knuckle shuffle is starting to wear thin, had anyone got some solo play advice to liven it up a bit, thanks in advance

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Having been there myself, I can totally understand why your wife has gone off sex. For some pregnancy is an aphrodisiac, for others it puts a complete stop to their sex lives (not to mention the discomfort and not physical difficulties involved in pregnant sex). It's great that you're being a supportive and patient husband 😊

Have you ever tried a male masturbator or vibrator? Would you be open to any anal/prostate play?

Ihc [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Having been there myself, I can totally understand why your wife has gone off sex. For some pregnancy is an aphrodisiac, for others it puts a complete stop to their sex lives (not to mention the discomfort and not physical difficulties involved in pregnant sex). It's great that you're being a supportive and patient husband 😊

Have you ever tried a male masturbator or vibrator? Would you be open to any anal/prostate play?

Never gave the masterbater a thought will have to get one thanks
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

My partner likes the strokers / pockey pussy type madturbators to mix it up there are a variety on here. You will need lube. If you get one that is open at both ends they are easier to clean and bonus I will stroke him with them during oral to mix it up.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

As masturbator goes you can't really fault the thrust range and would be a suitable choice.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/thrust/

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Have a chat with her about it. Her hormones will be all over the place and if she discovers you using a life like masturbator she may not take it well. It is amazing how jealous a pregnant woman can get believe me.

Plus massive thumbs up for being loving and not pressurising her or even moaning. Good luck 😘

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Good point RosyCheeK I never thought of that!

I see it as a help to me at times when I cant have sex due to illness, etc so I bought them FOR my partner.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

See what her thought are on toys first but I'm sure further down the line she may feel more interested. My hormones were up and down during pregnancy and could stand the thought of sex most of the way through but the last couple of month I wanted it constantly!!

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

My partner has this:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34068
    Which he really enjoys along with some good water based lube.

If you have the money something with a suction cup looks fun, especially if your hand is getting tired ;)

Like this looks like it has everything you'd need for a good solo session:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37769

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

It may be worth noting that after the little one is here she will need to let her body heal before you start back having sex. I wanted sex a lot sooner than my body actually did too, so maybe investing in a toy she can use with you would be a good choice, particularly as she may feel left out while her body recovers. I think it really took over 6 months for my body to heal 100%. We did try beforehand but it caused soreness etc.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.