• Dilemma

T1702 [sign in to see picture]

My wife has had to have a scrapping off of her cervical wall, as her tests revealed pre-cancerous cells. No problem, all done, shes nice and safe.

Problem is she was told not to have sex for four weeks as she could get an infection. im sticking to the doctors instructions, but my wife is gagging for it.

so the question is... do we use a condom, or do i stick to the Doctors instructions

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Be responsible and stick to the drs instructions, at the end of the day its only sex that you're risking your wifes health for. Not worth it is it?

Turn this on its head, think of it as a challenge instead, spend this time getting closer in other aspects of sex, the kama sutra, tantric breathing, massaging, kissing, and everything in between.

Then when the last day of those 4 long weeks come, you two can explode together.

🐼

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Guess you could always do anal ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Down boy , both do as your told. Communication is the key here.

Communication and oral

Take this time to tease and edge her so make the four weeks horny and fun.

Learn to give her great head and maybe indulge in buy a nice new toy for external stimulation only.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36113

Cannot rate this high enough ,just the wand is on special at the moment at £30.

Just stimulate here vulva no penertration. It is very important as its not just the semen that might infect her but the abrasive erect of a thrusting penis a specially in a condom.

Be caring and gentle and tell her its for her own good.

Have a happy oral month only both. :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

As much it is very easy to give to temptation It is better to follow the doctors advice and get to the safe point till you have sex. Like squirtypanda has said try turning it in to a challenge. If your in to roleplay create a scenario where one of you have to earn the right to have sex when the four weeks are up.

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I have had the same procedure done and it can be very uncomfortable also sore, so I would listen to what the doctors tell you.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Always follow the doc's advice. Then use your imagination - there's so many ways you can satisfy each other without penetration. And it's bloody good fun too.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Stick to the doctors instructions. They don't give them out for no reason!

I imagine it would also be quite sore at this point for her too.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

It's not a nice procedure, very uncomfortable to say the least!

As suggested stick with the drs recommendations or it'll only end up with an extension to the abstaining period. There could pbeotentially be an internal injury caused aswell as infections.

As others have suggested stick with clitoral stimulation. You can be intimate and get very passionate without any entry to the vagina.

All the best and hope your wife feels better soon 👍💗xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

follow the doctors instructions please...

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Please please PLEASE listen to the doctor. Even if she is feeling OK do not risk it. The last thing she wants or you for that matter is a serious infection. It may feel like a long time but safety first. Love to you both 😘

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

I fully agree with "RoseCheek" even if she is feeling OK, dont risk it. And I would give it an extra week just to be safe. There are plenty of other ways you can both enjoy yourself without penetration.

Have fun!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't take the risk as you don't really want to damage the tissue there more just in case the results come back badly.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Definatley listen to the Dr. If she needs a release, clit stimulation should provide the much needed satisfaction. I would Definately avoid penetration.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

As above - stick to oral for a while! It isn't worth the risk as frustrating as it may be. Just think how amazing it'll be when you can have sex again!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Buy her some lovely lingerie a wand and enjoy, please please do not ignore drs advice.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely follow drs instructions.

There is soooooo much you can do without penetration, it shouldn't even be a consideration to go against their advice.

Good wishes for her recovery xxx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree with the comments already made....follow your Doctors instructions. It's not worth taking any risks after all...it's only 4 weeks.

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

For sure, better to be safe than sorry.Use this time to explore other fun that you can introduce into your sex life even once the healing process is over.At least that may make the time fly in.Try to enjoy a new variety of toys and techniques. At least it's only a few weeks.In a lifetime it's negligible.Try to make sure your wife sticks with the program.It is so important.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

It's funny when someone tells you not to do something you want to do it even more.

Honestly though, please follow the doctors advice and everyone's on here otherwise the repercussions could be very harmful to her.

Four weeks will fly by, although if it was me I would give it 6 weeks just to be sure. You have lots of alternative suggestions on here in the meantime.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.