• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Who enjoys giving blowjobs

Dew_Drop [sign in to see picture]

I love it. Turns me on so much its ridiculous. My OH doesnt complain either haha

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it and learnt while exploring that I don't mind swallowing either

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

I love a BJ from My OH she gets better all the time. she wont swallow, but i love swallowing her juices and now cum in her then lick her out. I love the feel to her wet pussy with both juices on it.

ShyAndChatty [sign in to see picture]

Corset_is wrote:

ShyAndChatty wrote:

Hmm, thought i'll post something there as BJ sounds like a very big part in sex life, I'm a novice in the world of sex, people who have seen my posts know but i practice my discovery with toys. The best i can do so far is practice on my suction cup dildo until i get the real thing, I'm scared/worried to think when i'll have to do it on my partner, in the way would i do it right? But i'm quite looking for it and massaging/sucking balls too(and giving HJ as well really turns me on, i feel like "don't bother masturbate I'll do it for you"but will enjoy watching him too) I really need someone who is willing to talk me through and physically guide me while I'm doing it (i think it would be the best way no?also is it not an ego boost for a man to be like "i just tell my partner how to do it?" I really really wish i will be enjoying it because hearing your partner moaning of pleasure is such a big turn on and i would like to be able to please him so he's got an amazing sex life. When i'll find my partner i would like to wake him with a BJ every morning because honestly is it not the best way to start the day? I don't know what it tastes like and if i'll like it but i know you got flavoured lubes available that would hopefully help if needed, i don't know if i could swallow and will have to practice DT (if you don't like the taste can DP be the solution for swallowing as it goes down straight right?) willing to be such a pleasure giver i hope i'll find my perfect partner who will be eager to return the favours 😋😜😉

I actually learnt from a book called 'Sex Tips for Girls' by Cynthia Hymel, and through practice (and a tongue piercing, recently) have become (and I quote several previous lovers) "AMAZING!!!!". Happy to share some advice if needed x

Thanks very much Corset I'll defo look into that !!! Thanks for the tip 👌👌👌

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely LOVE giving blow jobs

JessicaRabbit34D [sign in to see picture]

I love em, I hate the part when a pube gets stuck in my throat so anyway spitters are for quitters ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love getting a blow job and especially when its deep and the woman sucks my cock as hard as she possibly can! Mmmmmm

Wilsd [sign in to see picture]

I’ve only ever received them but to be honest, I’d love to be on the other end.

binky59 [sign in to see picture]

It's many years since I've sucked cock but it's one the sexiest things I've done. Id love to do it again but I don't cheat and I don't find fifty + year old blokes attractive.

fruityflamingo [sign in to see picture]

I love it and so does he but I find it quite hard because hes got a big dick LOL

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

fruityflamingo wrote:

I love it and so does he but I find it quite hard because hes got a big dick LOL

Omg!! Big ones are best!!

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Whilst this might be a bit off topic. My wife enjoys giving me blow jobs more than i enjoy getting them.

Dont get me wrong, i thoroughly enjoy her going down on me but i much prefer it if we are 69 or i am inside her or she is playing with me as i play with her.

Not grumbling. Just an observation. :-)

fruityflamingo [sign in to see picture]

haha they are amazing arent they

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

OH has recently started enjoying giving them a lot more than she previously did - I am certainly not complaining!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.