£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Who enjoys giving blowjobs

Pink Minx [sign in to see picture]

I love giving them, the feeling of control you have and seeing/feeling/hearing how much my oh is enjoying it. Really turns me on :)

BoodleSoup [sign in to see picture]

Depends on my mood I guess, sometimes I'm SO in the mood and other times I'm not. But when I'm in the mood, I'm REALLY in the mood ;) I like being the one in control and it's nice to do something that is more for your partner than for you - I do enjoy it myself of course, but sometimes it's fun to give and see what you can do to your OH!

dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]

Me! Though I've not done it since I've been with my girlfriend, I do love giving a blowjob.

hippy [sign in to see picture]

I love to. Hearing the man gasp and his breathing is such a turn on. I don't like cum in my mouth as it his my throat and makes me gag so learned to know when it's gonna happen and pull.out or change the position of my mouth. Some women see it and unclean thou, maybe give it time?

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Looks like I’m part of the minority here but I really dislike giving blow jobs. I just don’t enjoy it at all, feels so awkward and my sensitive gag reflex doesn’t help 😔 feeling rather sorry for my OH now lol

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I had tongue tie so couldn't give blow jobs, infact I didn't even try until 4 weeks ago, now I give one every night because I can't get enough.

I also like being tied up and him choking me with it forcing me to deepthroat it.

Words cannot describe how much I get off on it 😍

Can't wait for him to get home now

Tina81 [sign in to see picture]

I do love giving blowjobs too. The sound of a man enjoying himself, moaning is such a turn on for me.
    And if i like the person will even swallow, however very single at the moment so nothing to blow... 😢

Tina81 [sign in to see picture]

I do love giving blowjobs too. The sound of a man enjoying himself, moaning is such a turn on for me.
    And if i like the person will even swallow, however very single at the moment so nothing to blow... 😢

Ant Loves Giving [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to give a different perspective if I may.

I enjoy having my cock sucked but out of the many, many times I've had it done I've only actually cum on about three occasions. It can be quite frustrating when a girl is begging for it and that then puts pressure on me and it doesn't happen. I especially love being deep throated but even that doesn't work. Maybe I need to find a girl that obviously loves doing it and slobbers all over my cock LOL

I've had girls telling me how expert they are in the art of cocksucking but I think to myself "you've never had a challenge like this" Perhaps that ought to be my chat up line LOL

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad I've found this thread and reading it from a male and female perspective.

I'm a chap and my ex used to love giving me blowjobs. If I'm honest, I loved the feeling and it made me really horny. However there was a problem....

I was - and still am - so uncomfortable with my self confidence and the fact I carry a few extra pounds, that I used to feel.... "guilty"? that I'd enjoy it and so unhappy with how I looked that all I could picture was how I looked from whatever angle she was giving me the blowjob! Silly I suppose?

I'd love to be able to gain confidence for when I may have another girlfriend.

I absolutely adore and enjoy going down on a woman. It's heaven! The smell, taste.... Everything. I could happily do that for hours!

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

latex_lover wrote:

I'm glad I've found this thread and reading it from a male and female perspective.

I'm a chap and my ex used to love giving me blowjobs. If I'm honest, I loved the feeling and it made me really horny. However there was a problem....

I was - and still am - so uncomfortable with my self confidence and the fact I carry a few extra pounds, that I used to feel.... "guilty"? that I'd enjoy it and so unhappy with how I looked that all I could picture was how I looked from whatever angle she was giving me the blowjob! Silly I suppose?

I absolutely adore and enjoy going down on a woman. It's heaven! The smell, taste.... Everything. I could happily do that for hours!

My husband has this issue when I give him a HJ as he feels his belly wobbling and then it puts him off and he can't come :'( which is a shame because I think he's absolutely amazing looking. When I'm down there giving him a BJ the only thing I notice when I look up is the pleasure on his face and in his eyes which turns me on even more. I don't know if that helps. :) X
    Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

Ilove giving them, I find it so satisfiying sucking my husbands penis, starting soft and making it bigger, hopfully making him cum before he gets to big for my mouth.

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

I don't absolutely love it but I do really enjoy doing it. I prefer it outside if the bedroom - e.g. once the kids have gone to bed and we've settled down on the couch, I'll sometimes just whip my top off, get down on the floor, remove his trousers and then get in between his legs. Far more exciting - especially since he's always a bag of nerves thinking the kids will walk in lol 😊

Fujiyamamama wrote:

latex_lover wrote:

My husband has this issue when I give him a HJ as he feels his belly wobbling and then it puts him off and he can't come :'( which is a shame because I think he's absolutely amazing looking. When I'm down there giving him a BJ the only thing I notice when I look up is the pleasure on his face and in his eyes which turns me on even more. I don't know if that helps. :) X
    Yes, it does help and underneath I know that I should relax and enjoy it since the lady was really enjoying trying to please me! Afterall, when I'm down on a woman, the last thing I'm bothered about is what she looks like, just the pleasure I'm giving!
    The Lord N [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy giving blow jobs! I suck the OH every morning :)

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

I can count Mrs tj in the camp of those who love giving blowjobs, which is particularly good news for me since she's excellent at it and has little to no gag reflex (not to mention she doesn't neglect the balls!)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I absolutley love giving hubby blowjobs, I take my time and he loves them, I could literally suck him for hours, and do... I take him to the edge then tease his balls etc and when he cums it is mind blowing for him, well so he says and the sounds suggest that too haha. He is rather big too and he loves that I can take it all without gagging, so much fun :)

LMEK [sign in to see picture]

Fujiyamamama wrote:

latex_lover wrote:

LMEK [sign in to see picture]

It's interesting, Latex Lover, that you've brought up the issue of how we look. We're 'spectatoring' again!

I have a complex about my double chin, when I'm giving a blowjob I've got about 4 of them and must look incredibly ugly, I can't understand why my darling other half likes to look at me doing this, it embarrasses the **** out of me. He even takes pictures, there's one with my eyes nearly popping out, I look like a gargoyle when I do this!

So I tend to sneak up on him to do this, like when he's having a cup of tea and reading, if he starts to get distracted & look at me I tell him to ignore me and get on with what he's doing.

If that doesn't work, I sometimes get him while he's driving. That way he CAN'T concentrate on me ... He's only half-hard, so I can get it all in my mouth ... and I can do exactly what I want. Which is often just to comfort-suck on it, and breathe his scent, in a dreamy laid-back way. WITHOUT him watching.

That totally cuts out the 'spectatoring' both ways ...

Until I come out of my dreamstate to find he's pulled up in a layby! By then, tho, I'm usually past caring.

The front seats are a bit awkward, tho --- can anybody recommend the best car for this?

LMEK wrote:

It's interesting, Latex Lover, that you've brought up the issue of how we look. We're 'spectatoring' again!

I have a complex about my double chin, when I'm giving a blowjob I've got about 4 of them and must look incredibly ugly, I can't understand why my darling other half likes to look at me doing this, it embarrasses the **** out of me. He even takes pictures, there's one with my eyes nearly popping out, I look like a gargoyle when I do this!

So I tend to sneak up on him to do this, like when he's having a cup of tea and reading, if he starts to get distracted & look at me I tell him to ignore me and get on with what he's doing.

If that doesn't work, I sometimes get him while he's driving. That way he CAN'T concentrate on me ... He's only half-hard, so I can get it all in my mouth ... and I can do exactly what I want. Which is often just to comfort-suck on it, and breathe his scent, in a dreamy laid-back way. WITHOUT him watching.

That totally cuts out the 'spectatoring' both ways ...

Until I come out of my dreamstate to find he's pulled up in a layby! By then, tho, I'm usually past caring.

The front seats are a bit awkward, tho --- can anybody recommend the best car for this?

It's interesting to read your reply LMEK. I used to really, really love blow jobs done by my ex. She had terrific technique and she had my so aroused that to cum was such a mind blowing experience! It used to take me AGES to relax myself as all the time I used to picture what I looked like with 15 chins and a tyre around my waist. It never bothered her.... But... I'm losing weight now and feeling more confident about myself so if and when I finally find a new lady I can relax more! I absolutely love a 69 too so would like to do more of these!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.