FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Who enjoys giving blowjobs

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

I love it. Just feeling him hard in my mouth and sliding down my throat turns me on so much. I dont like bringing him to orgasm though, I'd rather put it to much better use somewhere else. If he did accidently climax, I would swallow, but I dont really like the tingle/sensation that is left behind.

Slave to my man [sign in to see picture]

Love it! Would do it more often if we had the chance :]

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

It is one of my favourite things to do, I would ho early have a massive dilemma on my hands if I was to choose between me giving my OH a BJ for the rest of my life or him going down on me!

I get so turned on and soaking wet when going down on him, feeling how his body reacts, feeling his legs shake, feeling how hard I am making him and we have only recently just discovered that I actually can come from him deep throating me and OMG it is awesome!

Love it!

Mr LMH [sign in to see picture]

^^ Yup, couldn't make that decision easily either! ^^

Holy crap that is amazing making you do that!!!
    I love how hard and turned on you get me 😈

Chrissie1974 💋 [sign in to see picture]

i love doing anything that gives pleasure to my OH, both giving and receving is an important part of intimacy and i get just as much pleasure if not more by seeing him really turned on , it gives my self estem a massive boost which is very erotic .... theres nothing turns me on more than knowing how much my man wants me

Chrissie1974 💋 [sign in to see picture]

Lilmisshottie wrote:

It is one of my favourite things to do, I would ho early have a massive dilemma on my hands if I was to choose between me giving my OH a BJ for the rest of my life or him going down on me!

I get so turned on and soaking wet when going down on him, feeling how his body reacts, feeling his legs shake, feeling how hard I am making him and we have only recently just discovered that I actually can come from him deep throating me and OMG it is awesome!

Love it!

wow as much as i like to pleasure my partner and the prospects make me wet iv never felt that intense to climax while doing it ... and this is without him touching u or u touching urself? thats pretty amazing !!!

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Very early in our relationship, 36 years ago, my OH used to give me a BJ every now and then. We both went to different unis and in our third year she wanted a "break", well we all know what that means ! I did still used to travel to see her some weekends, but when she went to law college, she said she had so much work that I should visit less often. However, we did stay together and in fact she took a job in the city I was doing my PhD in and moved in with me. She then set a number of ground rules for our sex, which included no BJ, she said she had never enjoyed it, but that's not what I recall as she used to initiate it. I do give her cunnilingus whenever I can, it's my favourite thing actually, always been a giver, but how do I discuss that she may wish to reciprocate, after all it's been 30 years ! ? In fact she doesn't kiss or lick any part of my body and she struggles to even use her tongue when we kiss. We have been trying to improve our intimacy and sex life in the last 2 to 3 months. She will now use her tongue a little when kissing and the other day I asked her to kiss or suck my nipples, especially as she got so much pleasure from that when I do that to her. She didn't say no, but she said would work up to it in the future. Perhaps the better advice to ask is what would be good way to introduce her to gradually kissing and licking more ? Has anyone had to go through this gradual trust, intimacy journey with their OH ? I worry that she had a bad sexual experience at uni or law college. I have tried to discuss this with her, but she says nothing happened, I wonder if she would struggle to tell me anyway. May be counselling, how would she react if I suggested that ! I love my OH so much.

Redfoxx [sign in to see picture]

Love giving a blow job to my boyfriend and using my hands too, I love the feeling of being in total control of his pleasure and hearing him moan and seeing his body shake at what I am doing to him...it is a huge turn on for me too....

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Chrissie1974 💋 wrote:

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Love it!

wow as much as i like to pleasure my partner and the prospects make me wet iv never felt that intense to climax while doing it ... and this is without him touching u or u touching urself? thats pretty amazing !!!

Hey Chrissie, The only contact is his cock in my throat, no touching myself and his hands and mouth are not touching me either! It is an intense climax that has no build up and comes in multiples!!!! The position has a lot to do with it , usually 69 with him on top!

Lilmiss x

Little Miss Cocoa [sign in to see picture]

I love it! I really miss giving them. The OH isnt really into them (he loves going down on me though) not much time with having little one running around and him working away.

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

#Jack wrote:

I'm so envious of these comments. I got one on my birthday and it must have been 6-9 months before that 😢

Lucky you. I don't even get one on my birthday for me its about giving plesure to your partner i would give her oral every day (i know she likes it from her reaction) it turns me on to. if only the favour was returned
    TakenBeauty1984 [sign in to see picture]

I never used too but hearing and feeling how much Man loves it drives me crazy, slowly getting better at DT, that sends him over the edge!!!

Haniya [sign in to see picture]

Mmh its a no from me. Personally i like to give a handjob and suck on his balls.

Haniya [sign in to see picture]

+1 i love him too but detest it

collector [sign in to see picture]

Went to see Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour last night in the West End with my OH. One of the characters described the funniest blow job scene I have ever heard, delivered in a deadpan black humour, matter of fact way by a girl who looked like butter would not melt in her mouth. Which made it even funnier.

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

I love giving blowjobs. I especially love waking someone up with one.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving my OH a BJ especially when I am playing with myself with my rabbit it really turns me on. I love it when he face F**k* me as it makes me so hot for him and makes me cum so much. This is what I then think about when I have 'alone time'!

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to try on a feminine Transgender

John56 [sign in to see picture]

We both love giving a blowjob. Sometimes together, sometimes watching the other give one.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.