99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Who enjoys giving blowjobs

TV-Serena [sign in to see picture]

Definately. And the more the merrier ;-)

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy giving oral sex to both men and women. Both are so different, and require a very different skill; I love the difference between the two. I enjoy giving BJ's and I get lots of compliments about it! Swallowing to me is important as we both have 'fluids' and if he's happy to have his tongue in my pussy then I'm happy to swallow his cum!

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My wife detests it but loves me enough to at least try a few times a year.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Aww Bigtrak! 😢

love honey magic [sign in to see picture]

A bit of cherry lube and it's like sucking on a lollipop! Love making sure my man is really hard for me, I don't like to let him come in my mouth and have let him come over my breasts which I did actually enjoy- but if I let him come I won't let him stop until I am satisfied!

maryellen [sign in to see picture]

It's a "yes" from me.

I actually prefer giving bjs to anything else.

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Yes I love it, I live everything about giving g him a blow job, I get so turned on to the point I have at times had an orgasm while giving him a blow job because of his movements and noises!

ajmellu7 [sign in to see picture]

My wife is like a few other on here. I love when she gives me blow jobs, but it happens very rarely. She doesn't dislike them massively, but just never really seems to be in the mood. I suppose though when it happens, it is more intense and amazing, just a shame it is not more often!

MGB93 [sign in to see picture]

My OH will give me one from time to time but as with a few others on here, I never get to finish in her mouth. Hopefully one day :)

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I love giving blow jobs but getting the end result in my mouth.. not so much. I do like the *idea* of getting it on my boobs or butt though, just never allowed yet so I'm not sure if I would also like it in reality.

DJThunderGod [sign in to see picture]

It's one of my favourite bits of sex. Varying strength and frequency of licks on the clit and feeling the reactions... little nibbles around the vaginal opening and across the inner thighs... that musky smell... being able to reduce my OH to a quivvering, almost paralysed mass of squealing orgasm... absolutely love doing it.

Im [sign in to see picture]

My wife never use to give me a bj very often now shame will give me one every night if I want 1 we was married 10 years never let me cum in her mouth now she wants cum in her mouth every time so don't give up hope my friend

Natlai [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

This isn't something that I've really done. Well done it twice many moons ago. My new partner has asked if I'd do this which I'm considering. Any hints or tips would be great xx

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Always remember the visual element, if you have long hair, secure it off the face so he can watch you.

If you intend to take it all the way, rub the underside of the tip (frenulum) with your tongue at the point of climax.

Natlai [sign in to see picture]

Modo wrote:

Always remember the visual element, if you have long hair, secure it off the face so he can watch you.

If you intend to take it all the way, rub the underside of the tip (frenulum) with your tongue at the point of climax.

Thanks modo. I guess I'll need to give it a go so I can say I've at least tried it again 😀 anything to put a smile on his face
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE giving my OH blowjobs. I do it as often as I can. Turns me on a lot just hearing and seeing how pleasured he is. Sometimes I swallow other times it leads to full sex. Never ever spit it out personally. He didnt mind and i was very worried the first time he came in my mouth but he had it so I could spit if I hated it. Regular cum is ok but his precum tastes incredible.

Blondie98 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving my OH a blow job, would do it daily given the chance. He loves me sucking on his balls. I just wish I could swallow but my gag reflex is too strong 😂😂.

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

Love it, And if he thrusts or pulls me closer - deep throat. Heaven

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Yup - giving and swallowing! X

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

So wish my OH would swallow.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.