• Sexual peak!

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

Happy Birthday for tomorrow incase I forget :) Hope you have an amazing day Same here so know the feeling ;) Wanting to try more things and horny at the drop of a hat :P x

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

Happy birthday for tomorrow! I'm a little older than you and I know the feeling. :)

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha if it gets better and better, then bring on 50 I say!! 😜😜

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

And thanks all for the birthday wishes! Xxx

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Well it seems everyone peaks at different ages, which is interesting to read! I think it's more to do with finding the right sexual match and how comfortable and confident you ar as an individual.

Me personally it was 36. It was like I saw sex in a whole different light. I too could only get myself completely off, but way too quickly! Once my hubby discovered how to make it rain, well we've never looked back lol.

I consider myself to have a very high sex drive too and think about sex A LOT! I went from being a "tell me when it's over" to "I'm horny always" kinda gal, which kinda freaked out my oh. Going from him being the one initiating sex, to me now (past 3-4yrs) not leaving him alone was confusing for him! I'm just constant, like tire him out haha! And he loves it!

Knowing what I wanted, and needing it now was a game changer for us.

I think once you alleviate the pressure and high expectations, it will come (pardon the pun)! Relax, enjoy and what will be, will be 👌 Let it happen naturally, and when it does, you'll be a very happy lady!

Communicate what does it for you and then simply reap the rewards 👍

You've cracked it communication is the absolute key congratulations.

May you be happy ever after x

Thanks GG!

Communication = Unbreakable relationship!

By simply talking openly and honestly with one another, creates a strong, trusting bond!

Everyone deserves to be happy 😍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.