• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sexual peak!

Teeety-Gill [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm 45 this year and finally have reached a point in my life where I'm happy to try most things and totally relaxed about my body.

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

For us in our 70s. Quantity is a lot less of course but quality is so much better!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

Not yet and I'm 52. Its different for sure, but I don't feel the best is behind me. And given the newly found confidence from both of use in our relationship, hopefully it won't be for a while yet either.

We did the mojo sex survey and discovered Mrs TD had said yes to much more, than I had in my If my partner agrees option. KInky Bitch...

Agree 100%

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

For me it was my 50s and my Mrs her 40s . I think experimentation comes with confidence and experience . I can't over emphasise how much losing all the weight has helped as well as I have far more energy. Is just a pity we both have what I would consider to be low sex drives. But when we are in the mood fireworks do light up and if its a roleplay we have a laugh too .

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Really hope it's not mid thirtys as I find myself still a virgin at 35 ☹️ Although I get a LOT of use and pleasure from my toys I couldn't bear it if this was it.

Mo D [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Really hope it's not mid thirtys as I find myself still a virgin at 35 ☹️ Although I get a LOT of use and pleasure from my toys I couldn't bear it if this was it.

Nothing wrong with being choosy over who you sleep with ! And as for peak... i'm going on 47, and i'm still not sure i've hit mine yet - still very active, getting more adventurous as time goes by.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Sexual peak. Whats that? I'm in my 70's and never had it so much now we are retired. Let me know when the peak is here so I know when to stop. I just love it.My wife is in her 60's with a lovely body and can't get enough. We still have swinger parties at our place.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I am 54 and I am more relaxed now and willing to try almost anything, we are enjoing it all more as well !

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I'm 51 and I can honestly say it's right now! I've spent most of my 20 and 30 worried about pleasing other people that I really didn't have the chance to really find myself. I'm very confident now and feels much sexier and I do know what gets me off and if I want I just go and try new things. I'm horny most of the time these days!

Gentleman jack [sign in to see picture]

I'm still waiting me in me thirties still waiting to find the one to ignite the paper then boom 💥 haha all sorts of adventures oh sorry I just woke up haha

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

It's fantastic to hear that people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s are having such amazing sex! I feel permanently horny and more adventurous than ever before, but if I've got the best yet to come then that thought makes me very happy!! 😝

Thanks everyone for your replies! xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

*sexybabe* wrote:

It's fantastic to hear that people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s are having such amazing sex! I feel permanently horny and more adventurous than ever before, but if I've got the best yet to come then that thought makes me very happy!! 😝

Thanks everyone for your replies! xx

Well said x

theboynextdoor [sign in to see picture]

I'm male and 33 I would say I'm just over my peak. But the OH likes to keep me on my toes.

Good on your OH theboynextdoor! 👍🏼👍🏼😜

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Well it seems everyone peaks at different ages, which is interesting to read! I think it's more to do with finding the right sexual match and how comfortable and confident you ar as an individual.

Me personally it was 36. It was like I saw sex in a whole different light. I too could only get myself completely off, but way too quickly! Once my hubby discovered how to make it rain, well we've never looked back lol.

I consider myself to have a very high sex drive too and think about sex A LOT! I went from being a "tell me when it's over" to "I'm horny always" kinda gal, which kinda freaked out my oh. Going from him being the one initiating sex, to me now (past 3-4yrs) not leaving him alone was confusing for him! I'm just constant, like tire him out haha! And he loves it!

Knowing what I wanted, and needing it now was a game changer for us.

I think once you alleviate the pressure and high expectations, it will come (pardon the pun)! Relax, enjoy and what will be, will be 👌 Let it happen naturally, and when it does, you'll be a very happy lady!

Communicate what does it for you and then simply reap the rewards 👍

[suspended user]

suspended user

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Well it seems everyone peaks at different ages, which is interesting to read! I think it's more to do with finding the right sexual match and how comfortable and confident you ar as an individual.

Me personally it was 36. It was like I saw sex in a whole different light. I too could only get myself completely off, but way too quickly! Once my hubby discovered how to make it rain, well we've never looked back lol.

I consider myself to have a very high sex drive too and think about sex A LOT! I went from being a "tell me when it's over" to "I'm horny always" kinda gal, which kinda freaked out my oh. Going from him being the one initiating sex, to me now (past 3-4yrs) not leaving him alone was confusing for him! I'm just constant, like tire him out haha! And he loves it!

Knowing what I wanted, and needing it now was a game changer for us.

I think once you alleviate the pressure and high expectations, it will come (pardon the pun)! Relax, enjoy and what will be, will be 👌 Let it happen naturally, and when it does, you'll be a very happy lady!

Communicate what does it for you and then simply reap the rewards 👍

You've cracked it communication is the absolute key congratulations.

May you be happy ever after x

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Don't know when I'll hit my peak, as I seem to be getting hornier every year. :)

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

42 always horny, have sex with the wife constantly and open to just about anything. Noi peak yet ta

[suspended user]

suspended user

*sexybabe* wrote:

Calirnte - me too! I'm 36 tomorrow (whoop!) and I'm perma horny. I'm into all sorts too, I'm more adventurous than ever before! And I'm loving it 😜

Many happy returns for tomorrow.

Imagine what you will be like when your 50 that's me lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.