99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sexual peak!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, what age are/were you when you hit your sexual peak? I'm female and 35 and I reckon I'm there! Constantly horny and more experimental than I've ever been before. Women are meant to hit their peak around 30 so perhaps I'm late getting there?

Interested to know others' opinions and experiences!

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I'm in my 30's and feel I reached my peak too, for men it's suppose to be a lot earlier apparently x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm in my late 30's and yes I would say I'm there. I think it comes with sexual confidence and for me this has been since being in a stable loving relationship.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm in my late 30's and yes I would say I'm there. I think it comes with sexual confidence and for me this has been since being in a stable loving relationship.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'd say it was late 20s physical performance but its not really until this age you have the experience or understanding of how to pleasure a woman properly. Most guys prior to this can be to selfish and are more interested in there own pleasure.

That's a good point Gentle Giant! Sex seems to definitely be improving for me with age ☺

[suspended user]

suspended user

*sexybabe* wrote:

That's a good point Gentle Giant! Sex seems to definitely be improving for me with age ☺

Just as it should when we are young especially guys it all adrenalin and the rush of a sexual high.

Like good food and wine you learn to savour it. Taking time to enjoy all the delicate flavours and textures. Taking g time to build up to the enjoyment of the preperaty not just its devouring.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

You can only identify your peak retrospectively once you have passed it. Hopefully you are all still on the up!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Not yet and I'm 52. Its different for sure, but I don't feel the best is behind me. And given the newly found confidence from both of use in our relationship, hopefully it won't be for a while yet either.

We did the mojo sex survey and discovered Mrs TD had said yes to much more, than I had in my If my partner agrees option. KInky Bitch...

Absolutely true Gentle Giant. Sex means something entirely different to me now than when I was in my twenties. And I think as you get less self conscious you enjoy sex more too 👍🏼

Lol good point AsYouWish! I don't ever want to talk about the good old days of when I had a high sex drive, I want it to stay as it is!

Well 'Tiger Dick' (I won't ask), I reckon women are often more kinky than men! Which was evident when 50 Shades got so popular! If she's up for all sorts then I think that's definitely worth exploring... 😉😜

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I'm 53 and I'm much more willing to experiment now than I was in my twenties . I was incredibly shy and reserved sexually back then , I enjoyed sex but never really let myself go . I still think I've got lots to look forward to sexually , I now know what gets me going and what doesn't ....maybe I've always been a little kinky but just didn't know it !

[suspended user]

suspended user

wildflower wrote:

I'm 53 and I'm much more willing to experiment now than I was in my twenties . I was incredibly shy and reserved sexually back then , I enjoyed sex but never really let myself go . I still think I've got lots to look forward to sexually , I now know what gets me going and what doesn't ....maybe I've always been a little kinky but just didn't know it !

That's wonderful to hear. It makes me so happy to findout this happening more and more for women.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

I'm 22 and have a riduculously high sex drive and (trying to) experiment more. But everyone is different and I've always had a high drive, but feel like i've come into myself more over the past year x

Oh AlyBlue if you've already got a high libido and you really do peak in your thirties, then it's only going to get even better for you!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Haha Sexy Babe, it's a gift and a curse x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I don't know when your meant to reach your sexual peak but as I get older sex is getting better. Not that it were ever bad in the first place.

That's good to hear! Hitting your peak is when you're permanently horny, adventurous, and insatiable! I'm there!! I'm always drifting off thinking about sex when I'm at work 😂

[suspended user]

suspended user

*sexybabe* wrote:

That's good to hear! Hitting your peak is when you're permanently horny, adventurous, and insatiable! I'm there!! I'm always drifting off thinking about sex when I'm at work 😂

Its wonderful to hear young women so fit and healthy expressing their sexual desires

Gentle giant wrote:

*sexybabe* wrote:

Its wonderful to hear young women so fit and healthy expressing their sexual desires

😝 haha I'd be expressing 12/7 if I could (got allow time to sleep 🙄)

[suspended user]

suspended user

That's fantastic Alyblue

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.