Want it on Sunday? Order in the next ... and choose your Delivery Day
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Husbands kink

Mr27&mrs24 [sign in to see picture]

My husband likes a lot of kink which I have recently started to like some off . I really get turned on by pegging him, sharing cum etc however there's a lot of kink I know he likes but don't know if I could do any of it like threesomes or swinging. Could this become an issue in our relationship if I can't or am I missing out?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Don't feel like you have to participant in every kink just because your hubby wants to. You need to be into it too.
    You worry that by not trying swinging/threesomes you could damage your relationship however it can do equal amounts of damage if it isn't right for you. You have to be prepared for the emotional impact of a kink like that. You could love it but before you go any further down that path have a really good chat with your hubby. He needs to explain clearly what about it excites him and you need to talk about how that makes you feel, any worries you may have, any hard limits you may have.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sharing partners is a huge issue for most relationships. No I don't think you will be missing out. If your not into an open relationship then your not. This is not normally something that grows on people.

[suspended user]

suspended user

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Don't feel like you have to participant in every kink just because your hubby wants to. You need to be into it too.
    You worry that by not trying swinging/threesomes you could damage your relationship however it can do equal amounts of damage if it isn't right for you. You have to be prepared for the emotional impact of a kink like that. You could love it but before you go any further down that path have a really good chat with your hubby. He needs to explain clearly what about it excites him and you need to talk about how that makes you feel, any worries you may have, any hard limits you may have.

Agrreed

Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

Don't do anything that you both don't want to do.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I don't think you're missing out. It seems you're not comfortable with the idea, so don't do it because you feel you should. Not every kink has to be fulfilled. Some things are better left as a fantasy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.