• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Living with Pyronie

Barney50 [sign in to see picture]

Just been diagnosed as suffering with pyronie diesese, and it can be painfull and its having a big effect on my relationship. My penis looks deformed and its putting me off sex....would welcome any comments on this subject

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Hi, have you looked into the option of surgery?

My understanding is the pyronies is a piece of hard scar tissue in the penis that causes it it bend.

The surgery is done at the other side of the scar tissue to straight things on bit you would likely loose a little length.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Hi there,
    sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time. I don't have any personal experience or advice to share with you I'm afraid. However I did remember this blog post/review on the topic a while ago which might be helpful:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2016/03/11/feb-review-of-the-month/

Hope you find it helpful and there are other members who can offer you support on the forum

Barney50 [sign in to see picture]

I have to wait another year before surgery is considered and it does sound quite drastic

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

I have had a couple of friends with the condition, I am sure surgery is a drastic option but I havent heard of a non evasive treatment that might actually work. When you say it can be painful are you talkin about penetrative sex? it may be that you can get a lot of enjoyment through other sexual activities?

Mr Cheeky Monkey [sign in to see picture]

Hi Barney50,

Sorry to hear you are suffering with Pyronies, although I have not experienced of it I have heard of and read about Pyronies.

I know the surgery sounds quite drastic but I am sure it will be successful for you.

There will probably be other members of the forum who have personal experience of this who can offer support and there are also dedicated pyronie support groups.

hope it all goes well

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

In the blog I posted previously a reviewer praised a particular LH product as a potential non surgical cure for pyronie, so it sounds like there are non surgical options out there, or at least things you could try while waiting for surgery.

Here's the product and review:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34830&reviewid=141771#customer_reviews

Just thought I'd mention it again in case you missed it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.