• How do you take a compliment ?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

BigBikeGuy wrote:

I'd be really chuffed if someone complimented me, male or female.

Quite often I'll be walking down the street and see a woman with a pretty smile, I'd love to be able to go up and say, 'hi you've got a great smile' but these days it'd be seen as some kind of preditory advance.

Try body language its quite harmless like smiling back . Or use eye contact. She will either look away or keep into your gaze and then you can initiate a smile.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Interesting thread. I'm always complimenting my Wife, but she does dismiss them a bit too off hand, she has always been very modest and I would say not confident in her body image, but very confident in her abilities at work etc.. As for me I lost confidence in my body image during the "working years" which has recently ended fortunately ! Lost weight and getting very trim again now. I guess the compliments I've had over this have been from female friends only, interesting that. We tend to be in situations with friends and family rather than clubs and pubs so not had any compliments from strangers. I guess the closest I can think is a few years back at a charity ball where one of our female friends started to flirt outrageously with me; her marriage was going through a rough patch and they are now divorced, quelle surprise. Of course I just politely tried to ignore her, although her low cut ball gown was somewhat distracting 😀

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

Interesting thread. I'm always complimenting my Wife, but she does dismiss them a bit too off hand, she has always been very modest and I would say not confident in her body image, but very confident in her abilities at work etc.. As for me I lost confidence in my body image during the "working years" which has recently ended fortunately ! Lost weight and getting very trim again now. I guess the compliments I've had over this have been from female friends only, interesting that. We tend to be in situations with friends and family rather than clubs and pubs so not had any compliments from strangers. I guess the closest I can think is a few years back at a charity ball where one of our female friends started to flirt outrageously with me; her marriage was going through a rough patch and they are now divorced, quelle surprise. Of course I just politely tried to ignore her, although her low cut ball gown was somewhat distracting 😀

If you did go out to clubs ,you will find that the types of women that will chase tend to be younger. I think its because they are looking for a guy with experience and perhaps more grown up and loyal.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

If you did go out to clubs ,you will find that the types of women that will chase tend to be younger. I think its because they are looking for a guy with experience and perhaps more grown up and loyal.

I'm so loved up with my Wife, not sure I would cope with being chased, I'm too polite

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.