• Jiggle Balls advice

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I've been using jiggle balls for three weeks. As I've never used them before, I thought I should start with the Lovehoney basic ones, which weighs 56 grams and has loads of excellent reviews. But the thing is that I reckon they're not challeging enough as I feel absolutely nothing with them not even when I do all the pelvic floor squeezing and clenching and I can have them for hours without any problem at all.

Does anyone know if I get a heavier one I'll be able to get results and feel a challenge?

THanks for your help guys

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

sometimes you may find that they are actually working it's just difficult to determine - the best was would be to see if you can stop weeing mid stream quickly...
    But if you do believe they aren't challenging your Kegels enough you have a few options;

1. Go for a heavier set
    2. Go for a smaller circumference set
    3. Go for smaller circumference and heavier set

I personally think you should try a smaller set first because it's harder to hold them up (which is what makes your muscles clench) having a heavier set but the same circumference may only make a slight differnece

Hope this helps x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I had the same issue when I first purchased kegel balls. As a soloution, I bought heavier balls with a smaller diameter and then I got my workout :) I highly recommend the FSOG Inner Goddess set :)

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I bought the basic ones and also felt zero sensations with them. You can return if its under 1 year within purchasing btw

I am currently reviewing these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37717

These are substantially heavier than the basics. i have to consciously think about pulling on my pelvic floor to make sure these dont fall out! Even bending over one popped out once, then i realised the whole point is to clench to make sure they dont pop out = giving you the work out! These have changed my mind on jiggle balls now

🐼

That's the point, isn't it? I think you have to feel it and that makes you clench your pc muscles and tone them up. I need something to challenge me in more ways than one Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Sxleksaker. I've followed your suggestion and I bought the FSOG as well. Wow they're heavy and so much better. I do feel like clenching and squeezing my pc muscles all the time. I love them. Thanks for the tip.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.