£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Watersports

BiNick [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy both giving and receiving. I find it so intimate.

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

It's not for us at all, my husband is a super clean freak and it would make his head explode I think lol its just never appealed to me

Tholuc [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea of it, but I don't think my girlfriend is that keen on it. I've received once but never given, although I'd like both, just to fit in with the Dom/sub idea. Peggingandfun id say try it in the shower first because it's easier, if you sit down or kneel then you'd probably be able to get somewhere

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

I dont mind the idea of it and would do it givin or receiving if my partner found it a major turn on. I dont find it a huge turn on for me but as long as somethin isnt a turn off for me id be more than happy to accomodate. :)

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I would try it but only in the shower, I don't know that it would turn me on, I have pee'd in front of him it doesn't bother me, especially after he has seen me give birth to his children!

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

sexyseeker wrote:

Love it. not done urine in a while, but love squirting and swallowing hers.

we have done both but like sexyseeker i prefer her squirtting all over my face plus drinking it

InOrbit1971 [sign in to see picture]

We're both turned on big-time by water sports. One reason we say we're made for each other. Sometimes in the shower and sometimes when sea swimming where really secluded. For us it's more about sensuality of the warmth and the stream as we aren't really into domination, etc.

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

Tried it as a couple she has pissed on me twice. But although we had a good time in bed afterwards she isnt keen to repeat it.

Optimized [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, tried it very recently where I was on the receiving end - was thinking more with my groin than with my head as I lay in the bath in old shirt and tie and took a soaking over my chest and face. Was pretty hot but was a drag that I had the rinsing and washing of clothes to do afterwards....oh, and it made me realise that the sealant around my bath could do with some attention haha!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.