99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Talking about S.E.X.

AshleyOh [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I'm going to wear a pencil skirt and blouse with buttons, my hair in a bun and my oversized glasses. I hope he doesn't think I'm going to a meeting as that's my normal work look!
    Hopefully, once I get him going, I can ask him some questions and find out what he'd like me to do and get him to open up a bit.
    It's the first time I'll have stripped for him so I'll just make the questions part of my 'act' - as long as I don't fall over and land a over t!

bigjohn1976 [sign in to see picture]

sounds amazing maybe you could do a secretary boss roleplay you never know he might come out of his shell and spank you

You never know, bigjohn1976, I might get lucky lol

bigjohn1976 [sign in to see picture]

lol when my wifes dressed like that she definately gets a spanking and tied to the bed and teased until she can take no more

G123 [sign in to see picture]

I love a night away with the wife. We can try new things out and we take a few toys with us

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

There are a few games sold here that would involve his participation to do something extra.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-couples/sexy-fun-games/

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

AshleyOh wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to wear a pencil skirt and blouse with buttons, my hair in a bun and my oversized glasses. I hope he doesn't think I'm going to a meeting as that's my normal work look!
    Hopefully, once I get him going, I can ask him some questions and find out what he'd like me to do and get him to open up a bit.
    It's the first time I'll have stripped for him so I'll just make the questions part of my 'act' - as long as I don't fall over and land a over t!

That sounds spot on to me . If you get chance do some rehearsals just to make sure that your music doesn't finish when your half way through the act . If that is the case you may need to pad it out with some teasing or dancing .

If you weant to introduce spanking into your bedroom routines then the best bet is to watch the movie "Secretary" - perhaps even re act it as a role play or the original 50 shades of Grey on DVD or go out and watch the new 50 Shades movie as there is some spanking in that and then discuss the film over dinner afterwards. That may help in getting hm to open up a bit .

Best of luck

Secretary is my favourite film (and not just for the spanking lol).

I've watched a few you tube tutorials and had a shimmy around the living room (curtains closed!) so I'm fairly confident I won't look silly - I just need to unleash my inner stripper and go for it! 😊

I've also packed a few toys, massage oil etc so I'm hoping this will be a good weekend for us. Fingers crossed.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

In terms of quizzes, the Mojo Upgrade quiz is really useful. You both take the quiz separately and at the end it shows you which things you've matched on. If you've said yes to something that your partner said no to, or vice versa, then it won't show those things, so you can answer completely honestly without fear of embarrassment.

G123 [sign in to see picture]

All this talk off stripping and hotels rooms is making me think off booking a room now. Have fun and let us know how it goes getting him to open up

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Welcome, hope it all goes to plan

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

AshleyOh wrote:

Yeah, he knows (he's also had a rake through my toy box on his own - I knew he had as everything was out of place!) but seems to shy away from a lot unless I take charge. That's fine up to a point as I feel like I'm putting all the effort in while he just reaps the rewards of me being really into whatever we're doing. And that's what he seems to like. Nothing wrong with that but I'd like him to put in as much as I do.

Is it not possible that you taking charge is what he likes? It sounds to me that to you it's coming across as laziness on his behalf but it could be that he really, really likes you being the one in control. You could definitely use that to your advantage. You could try some roleplay that involves you being the one with the authority.

I also like the Kinky Confessions card game: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35695 it's not expensive (especially in the 3 for £10 deal) and could be a fun way to get your man to open about what he likes. After all, if he doesn't, he has to do a forfeit...

Rebecca, I actually hadn't thought of that - he might just prefer me being in charge. I'll try to use my womanly charms to get some info out of him this weekend - I like the sound of using an app coz I can download that quickly and I don't think he'd be put off by that.

If he does indeed like me to be in charge then we're going to need to have a chat about that coz I can't be the one putting in all the effort all the time. I can still be in charge but he could set the scene or something!

Off to explore the 3 for a tenner deals 😃

fabguy426 [sign in to see picture]

I've just looked at the mono upgrade quiz! this looks a great way of asking questions that me and partner would usually find hard! Also as your answering a quiz rather than talking feels like you can be more honest.

Some of the things I have interest in on here but never feel confident enough to talk about, such as anal play for example or group fun

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am actually going to go against the popular opinion here.

I would suggest, and have done to several other people here, that you look through the forums and LH site seperately.

Make two wishlists, one for each of you. Agree that you must both add say 10 items to your wishlists, (maybe 5 toys and 5 lingerie/clothing) and agree that this must be done by a certain date.

Then you can sit down together - you will either find you have similar 'kinks' - or that you are not quite on the same page. Either way it should open up some kind of communication between the two of you. You may find that you have to agree to disagree on some things but at least you will know.

I hope you can find some way of sorting this as I do feel you could easily and quickly end up resenting having to 'put all the work in'. Honestly I think you may already be heading down that road.

Good luck xxx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I am actually going to go against the popular opinion here.

I would suggest, and have done to several other people here, that you look through the forums and LH site seperately.

Make two wishlists, one for each of you. Agree that you must both add say 10 items to your wishlists, (maybe 5 toys and 5 lingerie/clothing) and agree that this must be done by a certain date.

Then you can sit down together - you will either find you have similar 'kinks' - or that you are not quite on the same page. Either way it should open up some kind of communication between the two of you. You may find that you have to agree to disagree on some things but at least you will know.

I hope you can find some way of sorting this as I do feel you could easily and quickly end up resenting having to 'put all the work in'. Honestly I think you may already be heading down that road.

Good luck xxx

Good advice for anybody in this situation, always good to have reference points to work from, rather than woolly er, um's that don't really say anything other than "I'm indecisive...."

Tumaz91 [sign in to see picture]

Hi am new here and wasn't sure where to ask this but I have just bought lovehoney delay lube and wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to start working thanks in advance

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Can I recommend the game Tie and Tease if spanking/bondage is something you're interested in. There's two levels, level one being very tame and perfect for complete beginners and the dice chooses who is dom and sub therefore taking the decision out of his hand. May give you an idea of what he may be into/happy doing. Or when myself and my husband play we decide ourselves with each card what role we will play depending on our preferences for the action required in each card. :)

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Have the striptease tonight and have the quiz tomorrow

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi Ashleyoh and welcome to the forums.

I feel you are going to need to take the lead for a bit. Tease hubby out of his shell.

One idea I have is to give him a camera or a video camcorder with a new sd card .Tell him to sit in the chair and put on a show slowly stripping in a roll play mode of model and photographer. Tell him he cannot touch you only take video or photos. Strip slowly holding his gaze. If he doesn't beg to join in. Once naked go on to do your solo play with your toys ect. Go all the way if you have too. Enjoy his eyes feasting on you.

Then when he asks what you want tell him again him to just take the lead occasionally. You may have a submissive hubby who wants to be dominated.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.