1. Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.* Part 2

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

OLD THREAD

As you were :)  

Tumaz91 [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if anyone has used lovehoney delay lube and how long does it take for it to work

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

My first foray into pegging was with my OH in a harness. I have to say though that whilst having plugs and vibrators in and masturbating it's amazing but the pegging did nothing for me at all. We lubed and it wasn't uncomfortable but it just "was" I wouldn't say it was pleasurable - any tips on things we might be doing wrong?

Tholuc [sign in to see picture]

I've struggled with getting the pleasure side of it too, the act alone is exciting because I enjoy power play, but like you say it just "was". From what I understand, from forums and personal experience, there's a lot of expectancy about pegging; that it will feel great from the get go and that hands free orgasms are the norm. But, especially if it's your first time with an actual strapon, it's difficult to actually reach a prostate orgasm, and focusing on trying to feel something rather than the experience itself won't get you anywhere. I'd say keep doing it, try different positions or dildos, different speeds or strengths, see if anything works for you.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

Tholuc wrote:

I've struggled with getting the pleasure side of it too, the act alone is exciting because I enjoy power play, but like you say it just "was". From what I understand, from forums and personal experience, there's a lot of expectancy about pegging; that it will feel great from the get go and that hands free orgasms are the norm. But, especially if it's your first time with an actual strapon, it's difficult to actually reach a prostate orgasm, and focusing on trying to feel something rather than the experience itself won't get you anywhere. I'd say keep doing it, try different positions or dildos, different speeds or strengths, see if anything works for you.

Thanks. I think maybe jumping straight to the harness may have been the mistake. If we try and work out what works with toys and dildos first then maybe we can use that to our advantage with a harness?
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Don't be put off by expecting too much too soon. While some people seem to get great pleasure from pegging very quickly I think for many of us it takes time to get comfortable with it. Using butt plugs of gradually increasing size for a few hours at a time helps you to get beyond the reflex that if there is something in there then you need the loo urgently. Even when you are OK with the butt plugs there is a significant difference when penetrated by a dildo that, unlike the butt plug, opens you up and holds you wide open for the duration.

What I can say is that it is all entirely worth the effort as the orgasm you get from pegging is amazing and quite unlike anything else. However, even when you are quite experienced and relaxed with pegging the orgasm is not by any means a sure-fire thing - it can be quite illusive.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

It does take a while to get used to pegging you have to build up to it but once mastered the sensations can be mind blowing, I get some great orgasms from my oh doing it to me, start slowly and build up the intensity and speed and some great feelings and intensive knee trembles will be had

Lovedahoney [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    What is pegging?

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Lovedahoney wrote:

Hi
    What is pegging?

Female using strap-on on male

Convallaria [sign in to see picture]

We enjoy pegging quite regularly.
    I've particularly enjoyed anal masturbation for quite a few years now and opened up to my OH N about it fairly quickly.
    She embraced it and began occasionally using the toys on me with her hands.
    Then we bought a strapon harness so she could fuck me properly.

Took a while to get used to it to be fair, thrusting in that way is not so instinctive for a woman and it does take a while to learn your rhythm and what works best for you both.
    But it's well worth it.
    While I haven't achieved the illusive sought after prostate handsfree orgasm yet, I have felt very close multiple times and know it will happen eventually.

Now, when N pegs me she gets better every time and Im in pure ecstasy, unbelievable pleasure and my orgasms when she fucks me are just insane! The most powerful orgasms I've ever had, proper full body orgasms with shakes that last for a good minute or two after the orgasm subsides.
    Couldn't recommend it more.

I would say to anyone getting into it though.. Try a number of toys.. Some of my favourite are smaller, softer toys where you can really go to town without any discomfort.

Horny-devils [sign in to see picture]

Would love to try it but Mrs not keen she doesn't she how she would get any pleasure from it

Convallaria [sign in to see picture]

Does she play with your ass at all with toys?
    Perhaps try some mutual masturbation where you are doingng anal in front of her.. Show her how much you enjoy it..

My OH mainly really enjoys it because of how much pleasure it gives me.
    Which in turn turns her on and she enjoys it more each time.

nordgirl [sign in to see picture]

Horny-devils wrote:

Would love to try it but Mrs not keen she doesn't she how she would get any pleasure from it

How about you trade it for some other act that would give her a lot of pleasure?

We have a butt plug we both use and I'm waiting for a vibrating butt plug to arrive hopefully she will she how much I enjoy it

It's not all one sided I love to give her lots of pleasure. I love the build up to sex so kissing teasing etc

TandG [sign in to see picture]

We both absolutely love anal play. Stepping up to pegging took a couple of attempts. The wife was very nervous initially and prefers to be the sub rather than the dom. Now we engage in pegging on very rare occasions. I hope that this will increase overtime but I love it and will enjoy what I get when I get it. After speaking with the wife about it she said she enjoys taking part but just has to be in a special mood to carry out the act.

She hasn't put the butt plug in me yet so hopefully if she starts doing it she may want to start pegging

S&JS [sign in to see picture]

Convallaria wrote:

We enjoy pegging quite regularly.
    I've particularly enjoyed anal masturbation for quite a few years now and opened up to my OH N about it fairly quickly.
    She embraced it and began occasionally using the toys on me with her hands.
    Then we bought a strapon harness so she could fuck me properly.

Took a while to get used to it to be fair, thrusting in that way is not so instinctive for a woman and it does take a while to learn your rhythm and what works best for you both.
    But it's well worth it.
    While I haven't achieved the illusive sought after prostate handsfree orgasm yet, I have felt very close multiple times and know it will happen eventually.

Now, when N pegs me she gets better every time and Im in pure ecstasy, unbelievable pleasure and my orgasms when she fucks me are just insane! The most powerful orgasms I've ever had, proper full body orgasms with shakes that last for a good minute or two after the orgasm subsides.
    Couldn't recommend it more.

I would say to anyone getting into it though.. Try a number of toys.. Some of my favourite are smaller, softer toys where you can really go to town without any discomfort.

Agree totally with this, I was very lucky. The girlfriend was very excited at the thought of pegging me and had the same experience with you. It get better and better each time, and the OH enjoys it more and more the better she gets at it.

The role reversal is super hot and she is geuniely really shy and submissive but loves taking control.

Saphira [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm on the right thread here.....

If I may pose a question from a woman's point of view.

The OH and I have talked about pegging and tried other anal play for him, but I've just bought a harness for when he gets home tomorrow. He's excited but I'm hella nervous about hurting him. I've been on the receiving end of an angry male and am all too aware of how wrong anal can go.

Now I know this is entirely different since all parties are consenting and no one is trying to hurt the other but even still, I'm really afraid of getting it wrong and causing pain.

So guys the question then is this.... is there a position that you've found gives you more control and allows you to safely discover what you like? I've read that doggy isn't a good way to start in this, even if it seems the obvious starting point. Is there anything you wish you're partners knew prior to trying it out?

Thanks in advance guys. I'm just trying to get some male advice since both me and the OH have limited experience in anal play for him

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Doggy style seems the most natural, and even the most erotic/primal, however (from what I’ve been told) this position allows more in, and further, so it’s better for people used to taking it frequently.

I know it may not exactly be “sexy”, but as with most first sex act attempts, just going slowly and not having your partner restrained or gagged is a good place to start.

Make sure he can hop off your dick at any time that he needs to, and can easily speak to communicate what he likes and doesn’t.

I’d recommend using a small to medium sized softer toy, starting with a thicker lube, and maybe instead of aiming to ram in and out to give pleasure, to slowly and tease him; talk dirty, reach around a stroke him occcasionally, kiss his neck, ask him what he wants (this is a very easy way for him to communicate needs because it’s not as awkward as “I want ____”, especially if you make it power play “Oh, you want it deeper, huh ? Say please”, etc.). Different lubes can help extend the session without it getting boring (heating/tingling/whatever you know he likes), or other sensory stuff; blind fold him and gently scrape your nails down his back, rub an ice cube across his body, etc.

Make it an experience, not just about having something up his bum, basically.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.