£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.* Part 2

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

OLD THREAD

As you were :)  

Tumaz91 [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if anyone has used lovehoney delay lube and how long does it take for it to work

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

My first foray into pegging was with my OH in a harness. I have to say though that whilst having plugs and vibrators in and masturbating it's amazing but the pegging did nothing for me at all. We lubed and it wasn't uncomfortable but it just "was" I wouldn't say it was pleasurable - any tips on things we might be doing wrong?

Tholuc [sign in to see picture]

I've struggled with getting the pleasure side of it too, the act alone is exciting because I enjoy power play, but like you say it just "was". From what I understand, from forums and personal experience, there's a lot of expectancy about pegging; that it will feel great from the get go and that hands free orgasms are the norm. But, especially if it's your first time with an actual strapon, it's difficult to actually reach a prostate orgasm, and focusing on trying to feel something rather than the experience itself won't get you anywhere. I'd say keep doing it, try different positions or dildos, different speeds or strengths, see if anything works for you.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

Tholuc wrote:

I've struggled with getting the pleasure side of it too, the act alone is exciting because I enjoy power play, but like you say it just "was". From what I understand, from forums and personal experience, there's a lot of expectancy about pegging; that it will feel great from the get go and that hands free orgasms are the norm. But, especially if it's your first time with an actual strapon, it's difficult to actually reach a prostate orgasm, and focusing on trying to feel something rather than the experience itself won't get you anywhere. I'd say keep doing it, try different positions or dildos, different speeds or strengths, see if anything works for you.

Thanks. I think maybe jumping straight to the harness may have been the mistake. If we try and work out what works with toys and dildos first then maybe we can use that to our advantage with a harness?
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Don't be put off by expecting too much too soon. While some people seem to get great pleasure from pegging very quickly I think for many of us it takes time to get comfortable with it. Using butt plugs of gradually increasing size for a few hours at a time helps you to get beyond the reflex that if there is something in there then you need the loo urgently. Even when you are OK with the butt plugs there is a significant difference when penetrated by a dildo that, unlike the butt plug, opens you up and holds you wide open for the duration.

What I can say is that it is all entirely worth the effort as the orgasm you get from pegging is amazing and quite unlike anything else. However, even when you are quite experienced and relaxed with pegging the orgasm is not by any means a sure-fire thing - it can be quite illusive.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

It does take a while to get used to pegging you have to build up to it but once mastered the sensations can be mind blowing, I get some great orgasms from my oh doing it to me, start slowly and build up the intensity and speed and some great feelings and intensive knee trembles will be had

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.