• How to help my wife get into the mood

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

I know my wife likes anal sex she cum from it every time we do it which is very rare but she can't get over the stigmata wondering how to help her get past it

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

You could show her some of the comments and threads on here regarding anal. A lot of us women love it and have been quite open about discussing it on here xx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Peggingand fun wrote:

I know my wife likes anal sex she cum from it every time we do it which is very rare but she can't get over the stigmata wondering how to help her get past it

You need to understand where the stigma thoughts are coming from. Is/was she from a religous upbringing for example. Playground talk amonst kids, or parents outwardly venting their spleen about the act, usually as being an "un-natural act" from a time when ignorance and prejudices were viewed as "normal" points of view.

Get to the root of the thought process your OH is getting from and you'll be half way to understand why she is feels this and more importantly on the way to understanding if this can be overcome.

Blushy [sign in to see picture]

What Tiger sed is very interesting and most likely to be true. Very helpful

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

You could show her some of the comments and threads on here regarding anal. A lot of us women love it and have been quite open about discussing it on here xx

Totally agree with Terri here (tbh I usually do lol) - you can certainly count me in the number of ladies who love it xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.