99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Your favourite BDSM play

missXsadie [sign in to see picture]

Humiliation mostly, correction by flogging and ball zapping, chains, restraints, gimp hood the works. I'm the dom in our BDSM relationship. He wanted it extreme and full on so he gets it 😉 worships the ground I walk on and my ass! Although we do switch occasionally to keep things interesting I like being the sub also, he sometimes gets his pet to play with, even if she is cheeky and rebellious .. just for the spanking 😆

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

We tend to do a lot of switching depending on our moods and who makes the 1st move, but I do Love being the sub.
    From being restrained to the bed or using over the door restraints or being tied over the dining table any place goes for us.so long as we'receive blindfolded, it adds more to the sensation of not knowing what's going to happen next 😲
    We'll use anything from our wide selection of punishment equipment, whips, floggers, canes and paddles also improvise using kitchen utensils.
    We love hot wax play and cooling with ice, But our latest favourite play or punishment is our Electro Stim equipment, Oh Wow!!! What a different sensations that brings, from nice calming pulses to right strong Zaps to all place below the waistline ☇😲☇

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I'm very much a sub in the bedroom. Captain tightpants gets to be completely in control. Some of my favourites are being tied to the bed,blindfold and gag on while he does whatever he wants. Some times he is known to uncouple the cuffs, order me to roll over and cuff me back to the bed. When I'm on my front I like him to pull my hair while penetrating me from behind. He talks down to me talks dirty and makes me repeat derogatory statements about myself. I also lobe it when he spanks me with our our riding crop.

Browncoats wrote:

I'm very much a sub in the bedroom. Captain tightpants gets to be completely in control. Some of my favourites are being tied to the bed,blindfold and gag on while he does whatever he wants. Some times he is known to uncouple the cuffs, order me to roll over and cuff me back to the bed. When I'm on my front I like him to pull my hair while penetrating me from behind. He talks down to me talks dirty and makes me repeat derogatory statements about myself. I also love it when he spanks me with our our riding crop.

Sorry I was trying to edit it not quote it :/

[suspended user]

suspended user

raimas wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Strange as it may seem , I can't honestly say I have any particular favourites as its mainly done to keep my OH happy . I am more into the sensual things like massage .I guess we are a bit of a mis match when its comes to bedroom play so we tend to take it in turns to please each other. However on saying all this I have always wanted to be dominated as a fantasy but my OH isn't really up to the mark as being dominant .

Thats why in a successful relationship IMO you have to make many compromises .

Hi Raimas, welcome to the forums. Love your avatar very much sexy but subtle. I have excepted your friend request. So I look forward to seeing your posts and sharing thoughts and views with you x

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

Me and hubby are very new to this and it took us 10years to talk about what really gets us going in the bedroom. Tbh i am more into than he is. I love being sub and although the few times he has become really dominant it is still quite tame to what i (think) i like.
    I like when he ordered me to do stuff but i would for him to spank me when i dont do something. I would also like him to be a bit more rough with me like hair grabbing and throat grabbing but i really dont think he would be into that. Again blind folded i would love and temperature play (this is going to be my next suggestion to him) but i wish he would tell me what he wants too.
    I do love it when he ties me up using love honey under the bed restraint, spread eagle and doing what he wants to me.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I love spanking, bondage, toys the biggest kick i as the submissive get is the satisfaction that my Dominant gets what he wants from me in any way he chooses. It is the mental satisfaction which triggers the physical satisfaction and most of that is apprehension of not knowing what's coming next and feeling totally under his spell.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm 100% submissive. Love orgasm denial, forced orgasm, spanking, any kind of restraint and punishment, blindfolds and being under the complete control of my oh. I adore being praised, particularly being told I'm a good 😍

Same! Just means you can let go when they are in charge, and such a big turn on x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Isn't it amazing when you find the perfect partner to fulfill your needs .
    I adore giving this pleasure

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Whilst I love spanking, bondage, toys the biggest kick i as the submissive get is the satisfaction that my Dominant gets what he wants from me in any way he chooses. It is the mental satisfaction which triggers the physical satisfaction and most of that is apprehension of not knowing what's coming next and feeling totally under his spell.

This, totally! I always say I'm in it for the mental game more than I am in it for the pain (although I have learned that I can deal with much more BDSM related pain than I thought I would as normally I am easily hurt!). I love pleasing the other and being told that I am a bad/good girl. It just feels so good to be told what to do.. But if I had to pick just ONE thing the other does to me that I love then disciplinary spankings are absolutely my most favourite thing of all. I just need someone to put me in my place every now and then really! To correct my rather sassy behaviour lol 😂
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Lately it has to be submitting myself to my dom by him giving me anal whilst he stuffs his fist in my vagina.

Sounds brutal I know BUT he is average/good size down there (perfect for anal) and I can take only up past his knuckles. Then he sends me off full of cum. We both like this arrangement

🐼

elo01 [sign in to see picture]

This is my OH fantasy... the bigger the better ... we tried a huge dildo last time I didn't think it would go but it did and I squirted like a mad lady

I'm also discovering proper spanking 😍

Can't wait to get my next delivery .... small anal hook ...scary but exciting!

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Sounds divine SquirtyPanda. I can take either fist or cock fully on their own but not yet both together. I'm enjoying practising though ;)

I love being pinned face down into the pillows with my collar pulled tight while being spanked or toyed. I find it hard to orgasm unless I'm being treated roughly and using a powerful toy. Even then I'm sometimes left wanting.

Wight*goddess wrote:

Sounds divine SquirtyPanda. I can take either fist or cock fully on their own but not yet both together. I'm enjoying practising though ;)

I love being pinned face down into the pillows with my collar pulled tight while being spanked or toyed. I find it hard to orgasm unless I'm being treated roughly and using a powerful toy. Even then I'm sometimes left wanting.

How did you get to take that much? Any tips ?
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

elo01 wrote:

Wight*goddess wrote:

How did you get to take that much? Any tips ?

Lots of time, lube and patience.

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

And relaxation techniques.

I took a keen interest in natural birth when I was pregnant which helped with skills for relaxing certain groups of muscles.

yeah the last big dildo made me think it was almost the size of a baby's head! but seems smoother than the fist ... I guess I'll have to relax and take it slow :)

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

Me and The Boy switch, so I like giving and receiving different things. I like to bottom more than Top.
    My favourite thing to receive as a sub is spanking or flogging, preferably where I can be seen, as I'm a massive exhibitionist. I also enjoy wax, dirty talk, hair pulling and a rough taking from behind.
    I like to give sensual nipple torture, and a bit of light CBT, but that's mostly for his reaction more than anything.. it's kind of like bottoming from the top!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

I like to be dragged around with my cock and ball lead, o.h. likes me to hold her down with my weight and strength whilst in the missionary position so she can't move and we both like a bit of arse worship and spanking.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.