• Where do our kinks and fetish's come from ?

Funguy70 [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I do however think that my kinks have developed because I feel a deep bond with my OH and that we have grown together in our likes :)

The same here, my wife and I have built up a long lasting, loving, carring and reseptful relationship, which has enabled us to openly comunitate are sexual desires.

Cute bum 500 [sign in to see picture]

They come from me .....that's it !.....

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I`d guess most of our kinks come from a vivid imagination and a desire to explore!

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

For me I think it's influence around at the time, I have a big boob fetish and I know thats because of Linsey Dawn McKenzie who was just making it on the scene when I was 16, she was my first big crush! now I've recently started to like bigger and curvier women which has coincided with my OH putting on a bit of weight and getting curvier too! I know she has influenced my latest kink, as for all our other kinks, soom are from what my OH reads in some of her kinky stories and others seem to be whats the new thing, we try everything at least once!

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Yes Man,i can see that too,i grew up on Carry On films,Benny Hill and saucy seaside postcards,plus the likes of Sam Fox and Maria Whitaker on Page 3,so the curvier woman does it for me too!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.