99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Double ended dildos and strap ons

Purple__Haze [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon All.. I was just wondering if there was any lesbians in this group that could help me..? Me and my girlfriend are looking at buying a double ended dildo and strap on and are after your thoughts on the strapless double enders and if they stay put?! Which is your favourite and which position when using it? X

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome.

I'm not a lesbian, but I have read quite a lot on this topic on the forum so can offer one piece of advice :-)

If you mean something like this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33289) then you will need to have a strong pelvic floor to hold it in place. I would work on my kegels quite religiously before trying to use a toy like that or it would just keep slipping out.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

HI There,

I have tried a variety of double ended dildo's and strapless strap-ons and personally I just can't get on with them. My pelvic floor muscles are pretty strong, but I do have to actively use them to keep things in place which i find detracts from actually enjoying the sensations of having something inside me as well as a partner.

I ended up getting this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701, which I now use on a male partner, but I did initially get for use with a female partner and I much prefer it.

I know lots of people will probably offer actual double dildo recommendations, but just thought I'd chuck in analternate opinion.

Hope you find something suitable :)

Thank you for your replies..

Yes NatandTom that is exactly what I'm after..

LadyS I'm afraid your link didn't work so I couldn't see what product you was suggesting.

Looks like we will need to work on our pelvic floors then or opt of straps. Xx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

That's great.. thank you. Yes we were looking at this one and wondered it it was any good 😊 x

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

There are some of the rodeoh pants which are helpful I think. I will try to get the link.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

We use doubles for pegging and they certainly make for a great connection between us because my wife can feel what she is doing to me in a way no normal strapon can make happen. However, a harness is a must - the saddle of the toy needs to be held against the clit or much of the sensation is lost.

Ruby Ryder wrote a great thing about why these dildos should be called doubles and not strapless and also describes really well why they are so good with a harness. You need to google it as I think its on a commercial site that I can't link to here.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Positions: pretty much any postion will work, short of the really intricate ones; and it depends a bit on which one you decide to go for. The so called strapless ones are difficult to control, without the help of a harness, or rodeo pants, as others have said. Which ever one of you is going to top, or both of your if you switch, here are a few pointers.

An easy one to start you of would be doggy, if you need to lower the height a bit for her to get into you easily just rock back on your knees. A variation of this, is for you to lay face down with your legs together, which she will find easy to stradle you, then lay face down onto you back once she is in. This is quite an intimate position, as there is full body contact, you can usually manage to kiss, just, if you can turn your head back over your shoulder. You can also reach under her to fondle her.

A postion that will help with a strapless on, is for you to lay on your side, with one leg brought up, or hooked on to her arm at you knee, even up her body if you are flexible enough. this means that she can ride your inner thigh, which helps to give her something to keep the dildo in; and something for her to rub against too.

Misionary is great too, legs on shoulders style; As is spoons. Another good one is a variation on reverse cow girl. who ever is wearing lays on her back, knees up, legs apart, the reciever kneels down between her legs, facing away. Then they just walk back on their knees, until their feet go under her raised legs on the outside, and they just sort of crouch back to get penetration, and to thrust. This one is great if you like to spank in your play, because the wearer has full access to the others butt. The use of a harness, for the wearer to pull on is good for this too, this one, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19810 that way you both can put some effort in to it.

A more adventurous one is the wearer, kneels, sitting back on her heels, between the others open legs, as she is layed on her back. Place a cusion or two in front of the wearers knees to support the other; as she lifts herself up, push the cusions under her butt, and walk forward on your knees, passing your thighs under each side of her hips to add more support. Grab her hips, to pull her on to you, and to hold on to. It helps if you both give some rocking action to get thrusting. This allows you to rub her clit and stroke her abdomen, and gives a great view of each others body, and eye contact. It is very energetic though.

I hope this helps, it is kind of hard to decribe positions.

Little miss sunshine. [sign in to see picture]

Any women can give me any advice on pegging apart from loads of lube? Any advice welcome. So want us both to enjoy this.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

So so so.

First off, the link above is great! I have the set and I love the dildo, it's supple and comfortable and fun.
    Finally used the harness too which is comfortable and adjustable and awesome.
    So, I'd reccomend!

Second off, double ended dildos are hilarious. If you can't have a laugh in sex with your partner, don't bother. But yeah, they're fun. You need super strong pelvic floor muscles, or the harness panties that someone has mentioned ( i also have some, you just have to watch the o-ring size).

The Fun Factory ones are nice but super draggy silicone, but the shapes are nice. I have the matte purple one and I love it despite the lack of use.

Pegging wise, lube, care and communication!

Have fun! :)

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

Strapless strap ons need a strap still in my experience. Great to have a toy that penetrates and stimulates both partners at the same time but I don't know many women that could get on with a feeldoe without something keeping it in place.

collector [sign in to see picture]

We have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14015 which was acquired during a LH 20% off sale.

Use plenty of lube.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Little miss sunshine. wrote:

Any women can give me any advice on pegging apart from loads of lube? Any advice welcome. So want us both to enjoy this.

You don't say if your OH has any experience of receiving anal sex, or if you have bought a strapon harness and dildo yet, and appropriate lube, and a douche of some kind to clean him out, before you start.

Assuming he hasn't, and you have discused this together, ( and I'm assuming you are talking about giving a guy anal, as is the deffinition of pegging. Just with the OP being a gay female, talking about strappon sex with another woman.)

The first thing you should do is get him used to receiving anal sex, before you go straight in with a strapon. I would start with your fingers, first one finger, moving up to 2 when he is comfy with 1; then up to 3. This probably won't happen all in one session, take your time, and go at his pace; if you rush it, you may put him off trying further.

Insert your finger slowly, until you feel resistance, or he says he feels discomfort, then withdraw it, wait 10 seconds then try again. The anus can tend to spasm when something is inserted; a natural response. If you stay in the spasm and discomfort will likey stay, by withdrawing you give the anus time to relax, and it's less likey to spasm the next time. You should adopt this technque through out, and will probably need to go in a bit and withdraw, go in a bit further, and withdraw, etc, until he takes what ever you are using to penetrate him.

But before you start he will need to douche to clean him inside; then make sure he is relaxed, and well turned on. I would go for having him lay on his side with one leg drawn up, so you can see each other; and you can gauge how he is doing from his face. He may even want to experiment with self anal play, as well; to learn his own limits, and reactions.

When he is comfy with fingers, start with a small dildo, proably the one you intend to use in the harness, but use it in your hand; this gives you more control, to feel how he is reacting, and so back off if you need to, before it causes pain. This whole process could take many sessions, before you go to actual pegging.

You may want to use, something like this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33555 to put inside you, so you get some action as you thrust.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701 a good uni sex harness compleate with silicone dildo. The dildo has a taper and starts fairly slim, so is an ideal first toy.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30997 a douche,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809 A water based anal lube, suitable for a silicone dildo

Once you are pegging, all the possitions in my post higher up this thread will work too. Have fun, enjoy, but don't rush.

Thung [sign in to see picture]

In the past we've used 'strapless strap-on dildos' combined with a brief style harness which helps to hold it in place.

The Fun Factory is good for us but depends on your preference as it has quite a harsh curve to it which applies a lot of pressure to your g-spot.

The 2 harness brands we love are Rodeoh and Spareparts

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32202

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18043

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29183

These double ended dildos are great for the giving person’s pleasure from internal pressure but my partner also gets off from pressure applied to her pubic area/ clit from a dildo with a flared base.

So depends on what type of mood we're in.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Bump, have you seen the tester list?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.