1. It's always the quiet ones...

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I have always been a bit quiet too. I have a job that involves being very confident assertive but it takes a long time to get to know me.
    No one I know (other than my OH) knows the truth!

scotsguy [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

At work, I get told that I'm very quiet and demure and people probably see me as being quite dull as I don't talk about my personal life very often whereas others are always talking about what they did at the weekend and who they've been dating. I guarantee that 99.9% of my colleagues would have a heart attack if they found out the truth about me. None of them have a clue that I'm bisexual, nor that I've attended sex parties and engaged in group sex. My toy collection would be a complete surprise. I also doubt any of them would think I'd wear a bikini on holiday, let alone go topless regularly and specifically been to nude beaches. One colleague did find out I was wearing stockings one day when she spotted the outline of my suspender belt (didn't wear that skirt again without a slip) but fortunately she isn't the gossipy type so I don't think anyone else found out.

young sexy gal enjoying herself.why not :-)

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

i've always been very quiet since being a child i always struggled making and keeping friends to be honest i don't have any friends of my own now being 26 but im also very kinky the only real friend i have is my hubby he's my soul mate and best friend and really knows the real me that no one else knows

Volbabe88 [sign in to see picture]

When I first started my new job every thought I was naive and shy!! They literally didn't even think I knew what a solid was 😂😂. They soon learnt it was because I was new haha.

And actually they don't have a clue about the real me really!! They have no idea I'm a submissive beat they all assume I'm dominant because I have to be assertive at work!!

I was shy when I was younger when I first met my hubby I was very vanilla really. The only toys I had were vibrators. I'm very kinky and very different now... To think I never did anal!!! Now I have more anal toys that vaginal!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.