£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do women enjoy Male Strippers as much as Men enjoy Female Ones?

HunkyHoward38 [sign in to see picture]

Are male strippers more about cring worth embarrassment or can they be taken seriously and can they be regarded as sexy??

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I think they have the potentially to be sexy however unfortunately i think they are seen more as a way of having a laugh at ladies nights etc.

Dee36 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah it's nice bodies but also a good laugh as well

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

I think when you think of typical male strippers, yes they are a bit cringey. I know one friend saw a Chippendales show in Las Vegas and she said it was just awful. Considering that I'm by no way a prude, I don't enjoy it and does nothing for me. While you can't really compare burlesque to stripping, that interests me far more and I'd happily give a male burlesque show a go.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I struggle with nudity so not for me!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I went to a show with a friend who has always wanted to go to see the dreamboys..I have to say it did nothing for me but she loved it.

It all felt so cringe worthy, I saw better talent in the gay club afterwards lol

Gaby [sign in to see picture]

I've never been to see male strippers nor would I want to but I would love my partner to strip for me, that would be exciting, I'd be tempted to film him

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Honestly I didn't. My friend surprised me for my 21st but my other friends and mum when I told her agreed it was for them more than me they loved it. I found it enbarrassing and boring. This guy was not my type at all and kept saying ok can i touch you here? Can i put my hands under your boobs? Can you do this? Obviously I didnt have a choice strippers are not cheap amd I didnt want to look ungrateful and everyone else says a stripped especially back then was definitely NOT my scene! I understand he had to ask but think it would be better if they asked before the routine not during. Just get permission on where they can and can't touch and then get on with it. Maybe if it was like magic Mike so there was loads of us and any attention if on me would then shift. Maybe thatd be better. I dont like the spotlight being on me as it is and this was a very much 1:1 show.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think its more of a show for example the Chippendales which I suppose makes it more "acceptable" . The normal achetypical image of female strippers is in a seedy back street place with guys in over coats entering .

Burlesque has changed all that even though its not a recent thing but an act going back to the 40s and 50s . Its got more class appeal and is an art in its own right. The art of tease .I would much prefer to watch a Burlesque act than a normal stripping act .

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I think its more of a show for example the Chippendales which I suppose makes it more "acceptable" . The normal achetypical image of female strippers is in a seedy back street place with guys in over coats entering .

Burlesque has changed all that even though its not a recent thing but an act going back to the 40s and 50s . Its got more class appeal and is an art in its own right. The art of tease .I would much prefer to watch a Burlesque act than a normal stripping act .

+1 Would rather be left wondering from something than might have "gone further" than to being in a position where nothing was left to the imagination.

I love inuendo, and find that so much more of a turn on.

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I dont mind but some find it a turn on other will not but as long as you both enjoy your time i guess no harm done.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I love watching male strippers ! Only once was I put off and that was many years ago when one of the srippers decided to 'stir' my G&T with his.......well I'll leave it to you're imagination ;) xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Oh god Terri that's awful , an evening you'd never forget that's for sure ! x

wildflower wrote:

Oh god Terri that's awful , an evening you'd never forget that's for sure ! x

Tell me about it !! Something that I'd be very happy for my oh to do...but not a stranger !! Scarred me for life ! lol x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I love watching male strippers ! Only once was I put off and that was many years ago when one of the srippers decided to 'stir' my G&T with his.......well I'll leave it to you're imagination ;) xx

Did you drink it after !?

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Did you drink it after !?

No I bloody didn't !!!! Didn't know where it had been before flopping around in my G&T !! Lol X

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Could have been worse - A cherry on the end of a little brolly for example

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I personally like male strippers who show good skils. I have watched some where they aren't very skilled at dancing etc and it does nothing for me. Also I dislike male stripped you use the audience in nonconsensual ways as part of the act. On another note I also dislike it when they use jelly sex toys.

There are some I really have enjoyed and others not. It really depends on the routine for me.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Lady Ness. I used to work in a nightclub, so have seen a lots of strip acts (both male and female) and it really does depend on the guys/girls skills, and the routine/show that they do. I also love burlesque as I think it is so classy and sexy xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.