• Dressing up

Seasidecouple [sign in to see picture]

Ladies...Do you dress up for your partners without asking or upon request? Does being asked ever get on your nerves?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Always! I don't think he's ever needed to ask me, unless he wants me to wear something specific or I've given him options :)

Seasidecouple [sign in to see picture]

How often would you say you do it Nat?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I'm the opposite to Nat unfortunately. My OH very regularly asks if I want to put on something sexy. I'm more than happy to do so as I feel more confident although not confident to do it off my own back (yet)

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

It's something I've never thought about, in the past I did for an ex and he would ask constantly but I couldn't afford the outfits. Now, OH isn't fussed, I asked him if there's anything he'd like me to dress as but never got a straight answer, I'm more of a lingerie 'dress-up' than costume x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Well, we are long distance at the moment, but I would estimate at least three times per visit. When we move in together, I think probably twice a week? I love wearing it and I have loads, so he never gets bored :)

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

I probably torture my wife to dress up. Sometimes she will surprise me and it is amazing!!!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I always dress up without being asked. I feel so much more confident and sexy while wearing lingerie. My lingerie collection means a lot to me :)

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Used to all, it makes me feel more confident and my husband loves it, especially nurse and maid...I really should do it more often these days!

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I wear lingerie all the time, just for me. When I'm in a relationship, I will wear something pretty or sexy as often as possible. I've never really been asked to, except maybe to keep my stockings or heels on. I'm sure Ive been dating the wrong people!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love dressing up sometimes I do it as a surprise but I love it when I get a message with very specific instructions in on what to wear....

Hellobubbles [sign in to see picture]

Dressing up makes me feel more confident. I like when my husband picks something out for me to wear and lays it on the bed. I like to surprise him and dress up for him regularly when we make love. He asks me all the time to dress up for him and it never gets on my nerves. I love to please him!

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have been happily married for the last 13 years and we're really into the dressing up scene. I think it goes back to when we were dating since I'll call round after work on an evening and she'd be sat there waiting for me in her dressing gown but underneath she would be wearing some hot lingerie, stockings etc and very little else! did the trick everytime :)

These days we still love the dress up.. wifey has lots of stockings, suspenders, mini skirts, high heels amd loads of sexy outfits, french maids, secretaries, schoolgirls. Recently we started getting into PVC so that's an area to explore too (she's just got a nice red PVC nurse outfit for valentines!). She never gets annoyed at my requests, she loves doing it - just loves the attenion she gets.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I always wear sexy lingerie....I love it and feel comfortable in it all the time. My oh likes PVC and wet look for the bedroom. I'm happy to wear what I'm told.....Or I choose. I never get fed up with being asked to dress up. xx

Dee36 [sign in to see picture]

I luv to dress up sexy outfits and underwear an ex wasn't kind on it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.