• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Masturbation with lube help

dreder1 [sign in to see picture]

Hi i recently bought durex tingle and strawbury lube to use during self masturbation sessions.

Finally got the chance to use it last night, but just couldnt get a good grip on my penis when fully errect to enjoy myself so had to wash it all off and then causing my errection to go down.

So any tips to get the best out of masturbation with lube please.

English Bombshell [sign in to see picture]

Hi dreder1, my boyfriend loves masturbating with lube and prefers foreplay with lube. I recommend using any waterbased lube. We use this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33258

Only use a small amount of lube as we found that when you use a lot of loosing feeling and sensation causing the erection to go soft.

I also recommend purchasing a stroker which are great to use with lube, just add a little to your penis or into the stoker and insert. These are great as you get the best from masturbating as it glides over your penis with lube. I recommend purchasing this one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Maybe a silicone based lube would do a great job. It would make it smooth without making it wet, allowing you a tighter grip without slipping

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Marubation with lube is a totally different experience. Perhaps it's something you need to get used to.

The whole point is that you don't get the same kind of friction as you do with just your dry hand. Try holding your penis, so it simulates the feel of having vaginal sex. When you masturbate with a dry hand, your grip moves the skin of the penis up and down the internal shaft to provide stimulation. This does not happen when using lube, as you have noticed you can't get a grip on the skin.

So in essence, as I said it's a different experience, that more closely simulates PIV sex; having said that it can take some getting used to, especially if you are used to using a strong grip on your penis. This in it's self can cause problems when you come to have PIV sex. It's know as the death grip syndrome.

Just see it as a new way to stimulate yourself, and keep trying and give yourself time to learn to appreciate the new sensations.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

And yes, use an oil based lube, such as the silicone ones, as they with last longer. As the skin of the hands does tend to be dry, and so absorbs the water from water based lubes. Using a hand moisturiser, priore to masturbating, will help reduce this problem, if you already have the water based lubes.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.