• Oldies Encouragement Thread- sex toys ARE for you.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I agree as toys can help to prolong foreplay to help keep sessoins much longer and interesting .This is important as we get older as many guys cannot sustain pennetration as we could do when we were in our 20s .I think as you get older some, get more kinkier as well as this also keep sex intersting with plenty of things to explore.

I find when we are not actually doing anything kinky that I get more turned on if I have in the back of my mind some of the kinky things we have been doing recently.

I wonder if this works for anyone else.

As for not sustaining penetration like we used to I find there is often a critical phase a few minutes after penetration. If I stay really hard through that phase then I can just keep going as long as I want and have my orgasm under total control. However, if I start to lose it even a little at that point then it's game over - and trying to carry on is like trying to thread damp string through a 5-lever lock 8-)=

As for ringing the changes, we have three types of lube we use - Liquid Silk, Pjur 'Original' silicone and Pjur 'Woman'. Simply switching which of these we use (or occasionally none) has a remarkable effect. The Liquid Silk is so slick it's like a stealth lube - you can get in and out without anyone noticing - and is used mainly to get toys where they might not otherwise fit. The Pjur Original is, I guess, about SAE50 grade (ideal for old machinery like us in summer) and gives a great sensation with those slow, long strokes. The Pjur 'Woman' is more like SAE30 and seems to encourage a slightly brisker (frantic?) pace.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I read an interesting article on a magazine website . The name of the magazine I cant now recall but doesnt matter.

The point of it though was that more and more people are beginning to take health and fitness much more seriously than they did in their 40s . Many of which like myself are finding themselves fitter than when we were in our 20s and consumed lots and lots junk food.

I think this is very encouraging bearing in mind that the government appear to have identified the 30s and 40s bracket as being those with potential problems associated with being overweight. The concern is from the governments point of view perhaps cost driven ie costs to the Health Service.

Perhaps one could argue that this is a double edged sword as well as more people look after themselves , people will live longer causing a headache as regards the state pension is concerned hence the reason the qualification age keeps getting increased and compulsory pension schemes have been introduced .

In this article there was mention of a guy who had a heart atack at 49 and is still living in his 90s. The heart attack acted as a warning to get his act together. I had a warning as well as I got pains in my chest when I was at my biggest and they acted as a warning for me to get my act together .

If being honest I am still a little ashamed of how I let myself go but weight and gneral unhealthiness is something that creeps on you gradually and sometimes you dont notice this too much until somebody else makes a comment and sometimes these comments are quite hurtful .

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I read an interesting article on a magazine website . The name of the magazine I cant now recall but doesnt matter.

The point of it though was that more and more people are beginning to take health and fitness much more seriously than they did in their 40s . Many of which like myself are finding themselves fitter than when we were in our 20s and consumed lots and lots junk food.

I think this is very encouraging bearing in mind that the government appear to have identified the 30s and 40s bracket as being those with potential problems associated with being overweight. The concern is from the governments point of view perhaps cost driven ie costs to the Health Service.

Perhaps one could argue that this is a double edged sword as well as more people look after themselves , people will live longer causing a headache as regards the state pension is concerned hence the reason the qualification age keeps getting increased and compulsory pension schemes have been introduced .

In this article there was mention of a guy who had a heart atack at 49 and is still living in his 90s. The heart attack acted as a warning to get his act together. I had a warning as well as I got pains in my chest when I was at my biggest and they acted as a warning for me to get my act together .

If being honest I am still a little ashamed of how I let myself go but weight and gneral unhealthiness is something that creeps on you gradually and sometimes you dont notice this too much until somebody else makes a comment and sometimes these comments are quite hurtful .

Hi Mysteron

I think you are being a little hard on yourself,at least you heeded the warning signs and did something about it rather than just ignoring it,that is something to be proud of.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I get where you are coming from on beating yourself up, but your mindset was different in those days fella. Reflect, learn and move on Onlyones is bang on the money with this, nothing to add to their comment.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Hi Mysteron

I think you are being a little hard on yourself,at least you heeded the warning signs and did something about it rather than just ignoring it,that is something to be proud of.

Thanks Only Ones and TD

I know what you mean but if you saw the state of me at the time , I was a mess.My favourite pastime was lying down on the settee after a mentally exhausting day at work.

If you compared me now as to how I was then , you would think you were looking at a different person .For me its been a massive change physically and mentally . I have had to change my attituted a lot, including lifelstyle changes towards diet and excercise..

I should have perhaps done more like the girls are doing now on the weight loss thread when I was in my 30s and 40s .I didnt take any notice of the results from my over 40s health check either like I should have done. So many mistakes made

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Hi Mysteron

Thanks Only Ones and TD

I know what you mean but if you saw the state of me at the time , I was a mess.My favourite pastime was lying down on the settee after a mentally exhausting day at work.

If you compared me now as to how I was then , you would think you were looking at a different person .For me its been a massive change physically and mentally . I have had to change my attituted a lot, including lifelstyle changes towards diet and excercise..

I should have perhaps done more like the girls are doing now on the weight loss thread when I was in my 30s and 40s .I didnt take any notice of the results from my over 40s health check either like I should have done. So many mistakes made

Its like looking in a mirror to me mate, (except that "bit" ) Now, is where its at, they call it the present for a reason, its lifes gift to you, enjoy and live it...

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

As we to are getting on have to agree with you all, we love having fun and always look out for new toys to try

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.