• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Wearing a butt plug whilst doing exercise

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

I want to start wearing my butt plug when I do my exercise. I jog around the local park but not sure if it will be comfortable or not. I don't wanna be out & it becomes super uncomfortable because it could become difficult to remove lol.

I also do squats & stuff at home. Does anyone else exercise whilst wearing their butt plug?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Try wearing it at home for an extended time and see how it goes, an oil based lube may help whilst out as it does not dry out where the base sits.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

You should prob use a soft silicone one with a small base, and you can always try it out at home first when your doing squats or try some jogging on the spot

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

It all depends on the fit of the plug. If you have a narrow base that doesn't dig into your cheeks, it will likely be more comfortable.

My husband has run in his plug before with no issues, so I suggest you tentatively try each activity with your plug in.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

My OH wears butt plugs during the day and would never wear one with a small base, especially silicone purely for the fear of the movement of walking causing her bum to suck it in! She prefers plugs with a long thin base that sits between the bum cheeks. She has this for day use. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350 Admittedly she's never done exercise with it in but she can wear it for hours comfortably. Also unless you have good strong sphincter muscles I'd go for something light as a heavy plug will only to use gravity and want to fall out! My OH embarrassingly knows this from experience!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.