• Thicj dildo for gf

Garycahoon [sign in to see picture]

I use a 6" girth dildo with my gf and she takes it with ease. Should i consider gettng one around 6.5" girth. Would u consider this to be thick? And if so could she possibly enjoy the feeling of my 4.5" girth after using this

mamz [sign in to see picture]

The only way to know is asking her :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Of course she can still enjoy a smaller girth. No toy compares to a human.

I have a wide array of sex toys from around three inches in girth to about eight inches. I still get pleasure from all of those that I like, regardless of the size. It depends on my mood, how sensitive I'm feeling etc.

6.5 inches is above average, so yes, I would consider it to be on the thicker side. I would ask her if she wants something a little bit wider. She might be fine with the girth she's currently taking. The only way to know is through communication.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

If your current one is 6" then that's not a big step up possibly not even noticeable ask her what she thinks possibly go wild in size terms(monster size) I'm sure you would both have fun using it though maybe get her to control a much bigger one first?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I like it big and other times I like it smaller. It all depends on my mood and the degree of my excitement. Most of all doing it right is more important and that's why my husband is the best.

Garycahoon [sign in to see picture]

Yes i suppose i have to agree thanks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.