99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cum kiss

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

yes we love it

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Love it when he goes down on me and then kisses me (bit of tongue play too), its a bit of a turn on to taste myself on his lips, kind of like a reminder of what he's just been doing. Though I wish he'd let me kiss him after going down on him.

[suspended user]

suspended user

AlyBlue wrote:

Love it when he goes down on me and then kisses me (bit of tongue play too), its a bit of a turn on to taste myself on his lips, kind of like a reminder of what he's just been doing. Though I wish he'd let me kiss him after going down on him.

+1

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

So so hot to kiss the wife when I have her sweet nectar all over my face.

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

I want to try but don't know how wife well respond as i have made alot of kinky request as of late golden shower pegging and dominatrix I'm afraid I may freak her out

MtlCouple [sign in to see picture]

We both love it. Very sexy and erotic to give her a deep kiss with her mouth full of my sperm. At the end we both swallow some.

DevilDevil [sign in to see picture]

Mmmm love this. My gf loves making me clean up my own ‘filthy mess’ (she really enjoys being dominant). We do lots of variations on this: sometimes we cum kiss, sometimes she milks me into her hand and feeds it to me, other times I cum on her and lick it off - my fav place to do this is her ass, but also do it on her abs, lower back, boobs and face. I’m really keen to have her get me to shoot my load either on the floor or her heels and lick it up (she has done this with prossecco) preferably whilst she’s got me on my collar & leash. Also super excited to try eating my cum out of her pussy by her sitting on my face right after I’ve just cum inside her...

Ron Stone [sign in to see picture]

I always go to kiss my lady after she has cum on my face. It is so erotic and often gets me hard again. I really wish we could do the same after a bj, unfortunately she is not keen about cum on her face or in her mouth.

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

Yes, this is a regular part of our sex life

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

Massive turn on but sadly will never happen due to my wife disliking the taste but mainly the texture of cum.

we always kiss after I’ve been down on her though and often enjoying licking her cum of each other’s fingers

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

We love cum kissing! I will usually choose to take his cum in my mouth at the end od a good BJ.

I then get on top of my man and just slowly kiss him as his cum oozes out of my mouth and down into his. This is such a sexy thing to do.

schlongford [sign in to see picture]

I love kissing wherever my cock has been though :)

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

Male cum is not for me. When i was a teen I got really horny and wanted to see what it was like for the girl when they get a cumshot to the face/mouth. So i did a contortionist act against my bed and then as soon as i came i no longer wanted it and couldnt abort in time. Yuck.

The other way around is fine though as girl cum actually tastes nice, at least to me and my girlfriend.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We do it and love it, and it's also something we do with our best swinger friends. Mixed cummy kisses... mmmm! Half the fun is that it is something most people would regard as taboo if not totally disgusting, and that it is about as intimate as you can get.

Volbabe88 [sign in to see picture]

I love it when he kisses me after he's been down on me. Sometimes he will get me to clean his fingers after he's touched me. The other day he used my vibrator (which had been inside me) as gag whilst fucking me. Omg that was hot!!

Squirt DCB [sign in to see picture]

My wife kissed me after I came in her mouth, she let my cum flow into my mouth, it took me by surprise but it was hot and I swallowed my cum, I believe it’s called a snowball. I love it when my wife is so dirty:)

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

After a few wines last night and a great horny session I came on my OH's face. Loved it when she let me kiss her passionately afterwards.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.