• Solo dildo positions

Mistake [sign in to see picture]

Hi there.

My partner is away for some time, and im really eager to have some anal fun by myself.

too bad its been always with her when we done it so i have little problem to find desired position using dildo solo.

So my question is what is good solo position i can ride it

Thank you

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

hi

invest in a good quality dildo. by good quality i mean, silicone as for anal use you need a material that is non porous, which means no bacteria can build up and cause infections. silicone can be boiled to properly clean it prior to use.

i recommend a suction cup, lovehoney offer several suction cup dildos to choose from.

i use a coffee table which is mid leg lenth and enables me to straddle it and ride away comfortably.

any smooth hard surface would be good for use with a suction cup. suction cups allow for more positions

🐼

Addh [sign in to see picture]

How about using a suction cup dildo on the wall when stood up in the shower.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I tend to ride, but switch to on my back for thrusting and finishing. Being a guy if you finish in a frontal riding position you risk making a bit of a mess 😝

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

I'd say it depends on what your toys are like. I have a few different types of dildos and find each of them more comfortable in different positions. I feel like riding on top is probably the way to go, but I have a couple that I find more enjoyable lying on my back.

Dr Gray [sign in to see picture]

Suction cup sounds like the way to go
    They start at like $10 from love honey

Mistake [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Sorry for late reply but been busybat work.
    I got vixen mustang with suction cup.
    I think I found my position and its my leather office chair. I can easly sit and ride it as I want. Thank you kindly for your responses

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.