Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Secret wish list

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Hey people
    What's the best thing you've ever been gifted via the secret wish list?
    Or what's the worst thing you've been gifted

cyclenutt [sign in to see picture]

Whats a secret wishlist?

If you have a wish list that is set to public people can buy things off your list for you as a gift and LH will send it out to you

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

Not been gifted any thing but I would have thought receiving any thing is a blessing x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Big ali wrote:

Not been gifted any thing but I would have thought receiving any thing is a blessing x

Precisely this. And I can't see how there can be a 'worst gift' given that if it's available to buy on someone's public list, it's because they've added it as wanting it? :/

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or anything, getting gifted something by some one is a really amazing.
    An I probably didn't word it to well but when I started using this forum a couple of week ago I had a wish list from about 2 years ago that I prop would never consider now. I was just more interested in things people had been gifted 😕

Letthefunbegin [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I didn't know this existed so I have never received nor sent anything. As nice as it would be to receive something it may be a little strange receiving something from someone else, or is it just me thinking that?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Well if it's something on your wishlist it must be something you want but other things can be gifted too. I've had s few things and I have loved what I've got from a glass dildo to body candles and bondage tape

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think everyone here who has received a wishlist gift has been grateful. It's usually done between friends, so they tend to know the other persons taste quite well. There's a thread called I got a pressie where you can see what people have received, should they choose to share :)

Letthefunbegin [sign in to see picture]

Don't get me wrong if We got friendly with a couple on here and we said we would send gifts then that's fair enough.

To randomly receive something from you don't know who could be a a different prospect

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure anyone would say they have received anything bad from their wish list. 

We have a thread running on this topic for people to say thank you right here . Please discuss what they received too.

Please do have a litle search on the forum before starting new threads , you can do this by typing the word in the search bar above. 

Also some hot topice here 

I will now close this thread. 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.