FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. help on safeguarding

Essence [sign in to see picture]

I have the icicles no.25 plug and the other day using it on my OH it slipped in completely whilst having sex... it was a bit of a panic but retrieved it safely and all was fine.

now im wondering if there is a way I can safeguard this so it wont happen again maybe tieing something around the end like a cord or something maybe but I want it to look a little pleasing to the eye and im thinking of some fancy rope work like shibari knots.

does anyone have any help on how to do this or where I can find something to do such fancy work?

I already have 3mm leather cord I just need some kind of direction as how to go about tieing into something worthwhile.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

some pretty ribbon or silk ties would look really nice

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Crikey, that must have been a bit scary. I second pandas suggestion of ribbon.

Essence [sign in to see picture]

Good idea Panda.. I do actually have plenty of ribbon ;)

yes it was a little scary Rosy.. but I kept her calm and talked her through it and all was fine.. ruined the moment. .. didnt last long tho ;P we continued our night to full extent

thanks again for the suggestion :)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

The issue is the base is the same size as the greatest diameter if one fits the other will, you could always try a different plug with a more traditional base like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38

of course this already has a "cord" attached http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36839

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.