• blow job good or bad?

Frisky Panda [sign in to see picture]

My girl usually never stops sucking. It mainly started when she used to come over to my house on weekends (we were both in school at the time) we would watch the simpsons or a film and she would give a good hour long 'job' unless she got carried away ;) Problem is she enjoys playing with my bits when they arent erect which doesnt usually last too long. It's usually her refusing me from giving her cunilingus so she can carry on!

talisman [sign in to see picture]

disruptor wrote:

My girl usually never stops sucking. It mainly started when she used to come over to my house on weekends (we were both in school at the time) we would watch the simpsons or a film and she would give a good hour long 'job' unless she got carried away ;) Problem is she enjoys playing with my bits when they arent erect which doesnt usually last too long. It's usually her refusing me from giving her cunilingus so she can carry on!

Lucky you mate me for one have never cum in a womens mouth never had a gf who has spent enough time sucking me off to make me cum iv have tried the lay side by side head to toe while im going down her she can do what she likes to my cock, this is defently a great position. To get her confortable with sucking or licking your cock, iv tased my own cum and it dosn't really have a strong taste or anything so I know I taste good, I think men should try tasting there own cum, so they know what it taste like. Ps still looking for a women who can make me cum from giving me head

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

thanks AdnaW we acctualy tried the on the side oral which the oh suggested herself and the response was really great i think my oh problem is the whole fact of me cumming in her mouth she gets worried incase i dont tell her im about to cum.

also tigerliilies i have tried the pineapple diet were i eat pineapple everyday and the oh tasted my cum and sed it hadnt had any difference so i will try something else

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW has plenty of tips to help with oral! I'm sure she has more help to give!

Makes 69'ing comfortable too on your side too.

Any tips would b really great 4 me and my oh

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sh4ag wrote:

thanks AdnaW we acctualy tried the on the side oral which the oh suggested herself and the response was really great i think my oh problem is the whole fact of me cumming in her mouth she gets worried incase i dont tell her im about to cum.

also tigerliilies i have tried the pineapple diet were i eat pineapple everyday and the oh tasted my cum and sed it hadnt had any difference so i will try something else

Good glad that one helped - it's my fave way of giving/receiving head!

That's simple to solve - promise her (and bloody well stick to it!) that you will never, ever, ever come in her mouth without permission. Let her be in complete control. Use a signal (WandA used to pull away slightly but that may be too subtle) or try telling her when your getting close to coming. Make sure you ask her to stop before you're too far gone as she will only be more worried if you do that. Maybe get her to wank you to orgasm a few times a week as well so she can get used to what sort of sounds you make when you get close so that she can take control too, that way she isn't relying on you telling her. I know when WandA is getting close as he tenses and makes particular sounds so I can take control.

Taste wise it's more important to cut out the bad stuff than eat the sweet stuff (Tigerlilies posts are very detailed about this so I won't add more). Things with strong flavours will make your come taste strong and drink plenty of water too as the texture of come can be what girls find unpleasant.

Maybe mention to your mrs that whilst you fully respect her decision not to swallow, you have heard that people can learn to love the taste (I did) and if she would be prepared to give it a go at times when you have been eating well and drinking plenty then you would be grateful! Obviously be very delicate. Maybe wait until you have proven your promise before you bring this point up. I'll reiterate the sparkling water trick here too, it can clear any strong tastes.

Hope some of that helps, I can only suggest things I have tried really.

Ax

yeah i tend to pull away or just say to her im about to cum and she then either uses her hand or sits on my cock until i cum she will sumtimes taste abit of it with her finger. also the reason why she wont let me cum in her mouth is incase she vomits and then becomes embarrased by it and thinks i will think she is horrible even though i have told her that she only has to do it if she wants to do it

ps thank you AdnaW for your advice

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Look her dead in the eye and say 'Honey? Spitters are quitters.'

Sounds like you're both doing pretty well at the moment and communicating well. It's normal that she's anxious about how she will react to a new taste. Maybe with time she'll be reassured enough that she is not going to throw up. Although if you deep throat it zips past your taste buds and shoots straight down. The more you're intimate together and practice this technique with her without pressure or obligation, the closer you might get to a stage where you won't be able to stop her getting down to business and being just as turned on as you are.

yeah we do alot of communicating it helps us to know what eachother wants and what things we like and dont like she is getting better at the whole trust issue and says she is acctualy enjoying going down on me

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Tried finding somewhere where she can nip somewhere private if she needs to? Being prepared for the "worst" might just help her relax enough and after a while she'll realise that the "worse case scenario" won't actually happen.

Just a suggestion.

Bravo on being such a caring partner and it does sound like you're doing all the right things :) and great news that she is learning to love it :)!

Ax

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

deoderants are really not a wise move on your sensitive bits.

I wish 13 year old me new this, By god did it sting!

Thanks AdnaW yeah she says I'm caring and kind but I just think I'm normal

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.