• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Advice please

Newgirl83 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone this might turn into a ramble so I'm sorry if it does (I'm still new to all this)
    I was married for 15 years (very boring sexlife) was lucky it I had sex once a month lol and when he was finished that was it over and done with lol

I kicked him out in Nov 16 so I'm newly single and enjoying experimenting with sex toys at the min . I've a couple of different ones including vibrators and anal beads (which I'm enjoying at the min)
    I've never really had an orgasam when having sex. Had my first one when I got my toys and I'm enjoying the new sensations.

I've recently been seeing someone and I was wanting to send him a video playing with my toys and talking naughty on it .how would I go about doing this and not sounding stupid on it .

Now I'm rambling cause I don't know how or what I'm doing lol
    Hope you all can help me

Lush Lolita [sign in to see picture]

Hey!! Firstly, good for you!!!

Sex toys are a brilliant way of building up confidence and learning what we enjoy and find pleasurable.

I personally would never send a video like that, however, I'd suggest warming yourself up before you start filming, so that when you do come to filming it's more natural and easier for you not to get embarrased. Maybe aim the dirty talk to things that you know he's into, if the video is personal to him it'll be more of a turn on.

Good luck!

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    I would be very careful sending him a video if youve not known him for that long you would be devestated if the video went viral...
    He might be a nice guy just be careful..
    Why not put a show on for him in the privercy of your own home..
    If my OH did that for me that be awsome...

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

You could always send an audio of your good time, still keeping any identifiers (names etc) out of the recording and sext him with an appropriate message...

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

TBH though say it in a text if your set on sending him something...

Thanks
    The thought of the video ending up on line did cross my mind which is what is making me think not to send one.
    Putting on a show for him at home sounds like fun to try though.
    I'm trying to get my confidence back after been treated horrible by my husband. He liked to call me names and put me down all the time so my confidence is at rock Bottom at the min

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I'm sure the guy would love to see you use your toys in real life 😄

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the replies here. It's risky to send a vid to someone you've only just started seeing. It is safer to give him a live show.

If you're set on making a video, you could angle it so that your face isn't in it. Perhaps hold your phone/camcorder at chest height with one hand while you play with the other.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I would say don't rush into it- especially with someone new. Maybe send some pics of you using them without your face in- if u can't think of anything to say audio wise. Also maybe show him in person too incase your worried about the video ending up online.

Titan thunder love [sign in to see picture]

Its not u just tell ur self that do what u makes u feel whole again don't let anyone tell you different.

AutumnH [sign in to see picture]

Ditto to what everyone else has said. Personally, I wouldn't send a video of yourself I would send a flirty picture of legs, bum, cleavage, a well-placed toy etc. nothing with your face on. Like Cap54 said, in this day and age, your video could go viral.

But at leave with a couple of flirty photos, you would be teasing him with the idea/promise/invitation to a private show.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to sound old fashioned now but apart from the very real risk of half the work seeing the video via the Internet, either now or in the future if you were to split up, I think that the tease is undervalued.

Does a man want to see a woman with her legs apart and toy in place? Or would he rather see a flash of stocking top, or a glimps of knickers, the imagination is a wonderful thing. A long fitted dress with a split up the side to show just a little thigh, will often get a much better response than a dress that bearly covers you bottom and boobs.

So basically, really think about the video, it seems such a bad idea from here, maybe a few suggestive texts or a photo of a finger just lifting the edge of your skirt, something like that, and yes without your head on the photo, that way no one will know it's you if it does end up on the Internet.

geofxx [sign in to see picture]

Yeah maybe safer/better to get them on skype and then can start seeing where things go...! Could be scary but then nothing is saved to the phone?! Let me know howit goes :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Cap54 wrote:

Hi
    I would be very careful sending him a video if youve not known him for that long you would be devestated if the video went viral...
    He might be a nice guy just be careful..
    Why not put a show on for him in the privercy of your own home..
    If my OH did that for me that be awsome...

great idea and safe too.

Thanks for all the advice.
    I've had a good think and think I've known all along not to send a vid .
    I've taken a few pics (not showing my face ) but still nervous to send them .
    I'm. Not very body confident

Should have said in the first post I've know his bloke a good few years so it's not that I don't know him

hihowareyou [sign in to see picture]

Newgirl83 wrote:

Thanks for all the advice.
    I've had a good think and think I've known all along not to send a vid .
    I've taken a few pics (not showing my face ) but still nervous to send them .
    I'm. Not very body confident

Should have said in the first post I've know his bloke a good few years so it's not that I don't know him

he is going out with you so anything you send him he will love.

i think video chat with him get him to direct you and what you do, that way you both enjoy the experiance together.

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

Maybe send a pic, rather than a load of pictures. See how it goes. Just don't put your self in a bad position where he might do something with them. Personally, on the other hand, it iwudl be a huge turn on if my OH did this to me, good luck and enjoy yourselves

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Does a man want to see a woman with her legs apart and toy in place? Or would he rather see a flash of stocking top, or a glimps of knickers, the imagination is a wonderful thing. A long fitted dress with a split up the side to show just a little thigh, will often get a much better response than a dress that bearly covers you bottom and boobs.

Well I wouldn't say no!

But the tease does also sound nice.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.