• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Viagra

    1483795839
    Cap54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2009

    Hi guys
    Just the other day the wife out of the blue said "why dont you give Viagra a go"
    Me thinks i am not lasting long enough for her..lol
    She has said jokingly if theres anyway i could last longer
    Have any of you guys tryed it?..
    Did it work?..
    And where is the safest place to buy it?
    Not thinking of going to docs as i dont have a problem in that department just thought it might be a bit of fun maybe thats the wrong word

    Also ladys when your OH took it (for what ever reason) did it float your boat... thanks in advance

    1483798386
    Modo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 770
    • Joined: 20 May 2015

    First of all, if you do not have a health concern you are unlikely to get viagra from a reliable source ie, a doctor therefore you should not attempt to get it from sources such as the internet as they are likely to be unsafe if not outright dangerous.

    There are lots of ways to last longer and as it is a popular question on the forum if you type "lasting longer" into the search bar you will be given lots of advice to choose from.

    Have fun (hopefully for longer).

    1483799611
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    LH do http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36868

    the equilent to Viagra from your GP is called Sildenafil

    1483802150
    Private_member [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2008

    It is very easy to get online via a UK prescription from a reputable source, just costs more than going to your doctor. Not sure I can give the names here now but do a Google and you will see names that advertize on TV and can be relied on.

    We got Cialis for when we went away for a weekend and both really enjoyed it but be prepared to wake up in the middle of the night ready to go. Expect to spend a lot of time in the bedroom.

    1483812886
    Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2010

    Pub toilets sell viagra I have noticed

    1483817706
    Cap54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2009

    Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:

    Pub toilets sell viagra I have noticed

    Pub tiolets... are you kidding...
    1483817855
    Cap54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2009

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    LH do http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36868

    the equilent to Viagra from your GP is called Sildenafil

    Thanks for the heads up.. send alot of money on Lovehoney. Might give it a go
    1483819523
    Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2010

    Not exactly viagra obviously, but it's a similar sort of thing. It's a performance supplement. No idea if it works or not. Might be a safer bet than actual viagra given you don't actually need it.

    1483862834
    tj10699 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2015

    I must admit I am intrigued. As others have said, I have no problem gaining and keeping an election (quite the opposite to be honest), my issue is much the same as Cap's, I know that Mrs tj would appreciate me lasting longer. After a spell of almost 18 months of celibacy (various reasons), no matter how much build up there is and how much I concentrate, I just can't seem to last as long as we would both like. While I know this will improve with time/frequency of sex, we have talked about it and I'm definitely open to giving these a try.

    It's a shame there are only currently 3 reviews to check out, all positive but still feels like a bit of a gamble! Will have to wait until payday but I'm definitely going to be buying/reviewing them.

    1483863933
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6696
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Cap54, there are some health risks to viagra. The real stuff raises blood pressure as it is a vasal constrictor. So if you have any heart problems, or high blood pressure you should NOT take it.

    Ok seriouse stuff done. I'm not going to suggest where to get if from, but only that you must be careful. I know reliably that the real stuff works, I have an alcohol dependent friend that uses it on prescription, and it works for him. How effective it would be to someone who can gain and maintain an erection is questionable, and for this I an no help, sorry.

    If your OH wants you to last longer, maybe you should try to make her more excited, more aroused so she is closer to climax when you penetrate her. Or maybe something as simple as a cock ring. Have you thought how you or her might feel if you take a pill last longer she loves it, then what. You need to be medicated everytime you have sex for her to enjoy it? It is worth thinking about. Sorry if I sound negative, I'm not a fan of taking medicine or pills if you don't have to.

    1483864465
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1378
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Is it lasting longer, or a stronger erection you want? I thought viagra was only meant to be for the latter? I might be wrong...

    Either way, if you want it, go to the docs. There's no embarrassment necessary. For all you know he (or her partner if it's a she) takes it themselves.

    You can also get blue pill supplements from condom machines in public toilets, but I've always assumed that whilst they're probably perfectly safe to take, that they would have a purely placebo effect. They wouldn't cost a quid from a johnny machine otherwise.

    1483866235
    jaymma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2014

    Purely my opinion.

    I found using it pointless. It doesn't make you last longer. You still climax within same time frame. The difference is that after you have climaxed you do not need to be stimulated much to regain/retain an erection.

    When I've used it before, after cumming, I psychologically blocked out being aroused again and I could actually prevent myself from retaining hard on. Some mates say they have hard on all night. I'm not convinced to be honest.

    Regarding buying it from pub toilets, you won't get viagra from a machine, but there is likely to be someone in there that can obtain it for you at a price.

    Have you looked into arganine amino acid supplements? Increases dilation of blood vessels and blood flow.

    Practice delay tactics when alone, not only does this give for amazing climax sensation but assists in controlling when you cum. Once you know the vital signs you are going to climax you get to know your point of no return and can do things to prevent climax.

    Practice makes perfect hehehe

    If your partner knows how to arouse you after climaxing, to get you hard, then it will get harder quicker and may go longer then, but that's just the same as good sex.

    If taken when drunk, may well find you last longer, you may also find that you can't ejaculate at all until alcohol wears off. Taking viagra is ok. But there are so many other better ways to last longer and assist in wife's climax and enjoyment.

    Longer foreplay use of toys, delay tactics, delay spray, change positions.

    I certainly wouldn't get a complex about it. If you start to read into the actual time most men take to climax you will be shocked at how short a time it is. Which really highlights why foreplay is essential in good love making.

    1483869398
    tj10699 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2015

    Excellent post jaymma, some great advice there.

    I totally get that either Viagra or the LH supplement won't delay climax but I personally think it would help me regain a better second erection in a faster time than I'm currently able to. I've never tried cock rings so perhaps they are worth a try too.

    We do a lot of foreplay/use toys and change things up a bit but when all is said and done, sometimes Mrs tj just wants more time with me inside her and I'm determined to find a way of me being able to give her what she wants :) as you said, practice makes perfect!

    1483869803
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Sex Squid wrote:

    Is it lasting longer, or a stronger erection you want? I thought viagra was only meant to be for the latter? I might be wrong...

    Either way, if you want it, go to the docs. There's no embarrassment necessary. For all you know he (or her partner if it's a she) takes it themselves.

    You can also get blue pill supplements from condom machines in public toilets, but I've always assumed that whilst they're probably perfectly safe to take, that they would have a purely placebo effect. They wouldn't cost a quid from a johnny machine otherwise.

    Bang on... The real Sildenafil from Online discount chemist (prescription only BTW) work out at about a fiver each for the 100mg ones, the 50mg ones about £3.

    1483870269
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    jaymma wrote:

    Purely my opinion.

    When I've used it before, after cumming, I psychologically blocked out being aroused again and I could actually prevent myself from retaining hard on. Some mates say they have hard on all night. I'm not convinced to be honest.

    Which is why its a prescription drug, its a side-effect that may have long term health issues, your GP will (or should do) tell you that if an erection lasts more than eight hours, you need medical intervention/

    1483870829
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 278
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    If the reason is to last longer why not try other thingS first. spend more time on forplay this why it will make your Mrs ready faster.
    There are a number of cock rigs that make your erection harder last longer and bonus will speed her up with clit vibration.
    Lovehoney sale delay product look in better sex for him section there are delay creams etc.
    There are pill to inhance hear to for you and wife hope helps

    1483873141
    goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Cap54, there are some health risks to viagra. The real stuff raises blood pressure as it is a vasal constrictor. So if you have any heart problems, or high blood pressure you should NOT take it.

    Ok seriouse stuff done. I'm not going to suggest where to get if from, but only that you must be careful. I know reliably that the real stuff works, I have an alcohol dependent friend that uses it on prescription, and it works for him. How effective it would be to someone who can gain and maintain an erection is questionable, and for this I an no help, sorry.

    If your OH wants you to last longer, maybe you should try to make her more excited, more aroused so she is closer to climax when you penetrate her. Or maybe something as simple as a cock ring. Have you thought how you or her might feel if you take a pill last longer she loves it, then what. You need to be medicated everytime you have sex for her to enjoy it? It is worth thinking about. Sorry if I sound negative, I'm not a fan of taking medicine or pills if you don't have to.

    Fun Louise, if you're going to give medical advice, I suggest you get your facts right. Viagra, Cilas and Levitra are all vaso dilators and were actually developed originally to treat high blood pressure. Your advice is completely wrong. The danger is causing low blood pressure. They are perfectly safe to use as instructed and under the supervision of a doctor. As a hypertensive 72 year old, I use them with no problems and for someone my age they are a "lifesaver" for having a healthy sex life.

    I get mine under prescription but as this only gives one a week, I top up from a couple of UK CQC approved websites. I'll be happy to provide details if LH allow it as they will not be authorised to sell prescription medecines.

    1483875073
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    goldenoldie wrote:

    I get mine under prescription but as this only gives one a week, I top up from a couple of UK CQC approved websites. I'll be happy to provide details if LH allow it as they will not be authorised to sell prescription medecines.

    That's interesting. I take it the GP has to write a private prescription for the additional ones and you buy them yourselves.?

    1483875745
    goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2015

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    goldenoldie wrote:

    I get mine under prescription but as this only gives one a week, I top up from a couple of UK CQC approved websites. I'll be happy to provide details if LH allow it as they will not be authorised to sell prescription medecines.

    That's interesting. I take it the GP has to write a private prescription for the additional ones and you buy them yourselves.?

    You get a private prescription from the website or from your doctor. My website of choice is Dr Fox. 2nd choice is Oxford Online - both are totally legitimate and their prices are the lowest.

    1483876347
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    I'd like to add something else to this discussion also.

    If you are taking prescription drugs, don't take pub tablets or any other "Natural" suppliments as they may cause undesirable intereactions.

    For example should you be on the pill and decide that taking St Johns Wort (available at health shops over the counter) to help with a low mood, you might find your mood gets worse when the contraception fails....

    Your GP should be your first port of call, failing that at least speak to your Pharmacist, they generally have a privicy area for such discussions.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.