• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sneaky feel.

[suspended user]

suspended user

How often do you just get that overwhelming compulsion go cop a feel of you OH.

Any where at home in the car and out and about. Under the table in the restaurant. Just run your hand over her jeans to feel the contour of her mons Venus or stand in front of him and squeeze his length.

I get it a lot and I'm very forward but only act on it about 50% of the time. Its nice to be groped and shown your wanted.

Or do you hate it.?

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

When I'm with someone... then that urge is literally all the time! I'm very tactile and hands on and love the contact especially if we're sat next to each other.

Obviously can't carry it out all the time.

My ex use to get annoyed as I would always try undressing her as she was getting dressed in the morning for work

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm very touchy feely with people I'm close to, so no surprise that yes, I love this, both giving and receiving! 🙊

Modo [sign in to see picture]

I love to do that but at the mo she has a dodgy back and the reaction would probably leave me bruised so I will have to wait till she is better lol.

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I do this all the time!

More or less every time my OH walks past me to go to the kitchen, or on the way back, I give her a gentle (sometimes!) spank

I also get in the way if she's cooking/cleaning/doing laundry/breathing/etc. Lol. A cheeky feel up always seems to put a smile on her face!

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

I'm guilty of this at times. When it comes to Mrs tj I have a hard time keeping my hands to myself. Although I do make an effort to avoid doing it too often as I'm aware that often in the past it was seen more as me being a nuisance/annoying.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I'm very touchy feely with people I'm close to, so no surprise that yes, I love this, both giving and receiving! 🙊

I'm very similar, but OH gets embarrassed if we are in public because I somehow know exactly what to do to get him excited, the slightest touch and he is shuffling with the discomfort of a constrained erection.

OH is not as affectionate, but when he does brush against me or slide a hand around I love it

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fun Louise wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

I'm very similar, but OH gets embarrassed if we are in public because I somehow know exactly what to do to get him excited, the slightest touch and he is shuffling with the discomfort of a constrained erection.

OH is not as affectionate, but when he does brush against me or slide a hand around I love it

This would just about some it up about perfect for me too.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Not very, and totally missed out on things like that when I was younger,,,,,, but I do often give her a feel when she's asleep,.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I am the same, very touchy feely, I love being cornered and groped/spanked for no reason other than he can! it's a compliment that he wants to do that. I like to keep him awake when we are on a long distance car journey by feeling his cock through his trousers. I don't feel it is right to do it blatently in a public place though.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm very tactile and would adore this. Sadly my oh is not .....At all. He would be furious if I touched him in public without his permission x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm very tactile and would adore this. Sadly my oh is not .....At all. He would be furious if I touched him in public without his permission x

You need to take matters in hand JJ lol

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

We are a touchy feely couple and touch each other most of the time but not the special regions in public.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I are the same. We would do it all the time but obviously we cant. Sometimes in the back of the car or passing in the hallway I'll cop a feel. Sometimes if we are out and sit down and its empty out.

Sometimes he'll touch my boobs at random moments or give my bum a stroke and then cup it firmly. I love it.

Valleysboy [sign in to see picture]

I'm guilty of doing this all the time...love her reaction when she gets surprised by me copping a feel when out and about.

shy perv [sign in to see picture]

Id love to get more feels on but any move like that is seen as me letching or trying for sex and gets shot down.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I'm a huge fan as fleeting, teasing touches paired with a look that says 'yeah, you know what I'm thinking.'

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I touch him all the time! I'm hugely tactile and he loves to feel my boobs frequently playing with them if we are alone. I tend to kiss him, pull him close like a cuddle and reach down if the kids are in the next room so they can't see if they walk in!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.