• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I love anal sex love feeling like a girly girl

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

chisel wrote:

OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

OH

A butt plug once inserted can be left alone so to speak. If you enter GV vaginally whilst she is wearing one she'll feel much tighter. I love my plug being played with, turned, moved around generally and I can easily orgasm from it. The vibrating ones are fabulous too and the feeling of something stretching her whilst vibrating will be amazing for her, and for you too as you will be able to feel the vibrations through her on your penis.

Butt plugs are also great as you can wear them whilst out and about and no one knows ;0

Make sure if you get one that it has a thin neck and a nice big, flat base. That way there will be no risk of it making an unscheduled appearance or dissappearing inside !!

Here are a few of my favourites....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35663

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

The last vibrating one does come in small and medium too.

I love my plugs. Oh lays me face up on the bed with the large vibrating plug buzzy away inside. Uses a glass dildo on me vaginally whilst holding my doxy on my clit. Heaven.....but a very wet bed !! ;) xx

Thanks for all the info - sounds fabulous!

Am I right in thinking that the 7 inch vibrator I took all the way was possibly too long and thin - and that it's the stretching that hits the spot, not the length? It was only 3.5 inches round by the way..

GV X

It's a combination of length and stretching but it's the really full feeling I get from being stretched that I love. A plug that fits properly is amazing to wear all day ......Or/and all night, makes me so turned on and wet. A plug should be of a big enough size to stay put, one which is too small will possibly fall out and you won't get any pleasure or benefit from it. The set of plugs I linked to (or a similar set) is a good idea as you can work your way up in size. A good fitting plug should take a bit of effort to insert and remove. Remember to use lube but not too much as this will make it more difficult for the plug to stay in place. If you decide to wear one for a long period of time, remove it and relube every couple of hours or so. Hope this helps xx

Just need to find out what a doxy is now - every day something new! GV X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

chisel wrote:

OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

OH

A butt plug once inserted can be left alone so to speak. If you enter GV vaginally whilst she is wearing one she'll feel much tighter. I love my plug being played with, turned, moved around generally and I can easily orgasm from it. The vibrating ones are fabulous too and the feeling of something stretching her whilst vibrating will be amazing for her, and for you too as you will be able to feel the vibrations through her on your penis.

Butt plugs are also great as you can wear them whilst out and about and no one knows ;0

Make sure if you get one that it has a thin neck and a nice big, flat base. That way there will be no risk of it making an unscheduled appearance or dissappearing inside !!

Here are a few of my favourites....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35663

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

The last vibrating one does come in small and medium too.

I love my plugs. Oh lays me face up on the bed with the large vibrating plug buzzy away inside. Uses a glass dildo on me vaginally whilst holding my doxy on my clit. Heaven.....but a very wet bed !! ;) xx

Thanks for all the info - sounds fabulous!

Am I right in thinking that the 7 inch vibrator I took all the way was possibly too long and thin - and that it's the stretching that hits the spot, not the length? It was only 3.5 inches round by the way..

GV X

It's a combination of length and stretching but it's the really full feeling I get from being stretched that I love. A plug that fits properly is amazing to wear all day ......Or/and all night, makes me so turned on and wet. A plug should be of a big enough size to stay put, one which is too small will possibly fall out and you won't get any pleasure or benefit from it. The set of plugs I linked to (or a similar set) is a good idea as you can work your way up in size. A good fitting plug should take a bit of effort to insert and remove. Remember to use lube but not too much as this will make it more difficult for the plug to stay in place. If you decide to wear one for a long period of time, remove it and relube every couple of hours or so. Hope this helps xx

Just need to find out what a doxy is now - every day something new! GV X

This is a doxy....I want mine to be buried in my coffin with me ;) Seriously good xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36999

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Personally I adore anal play and just love being pegged by the OH.

Oral desire [sign in to see picture]

Hand on heart have yet to be involved with someone I could get further than just applying pressure to the anus, even with lube.

MissyLoo [sign in to see picture]

Im not bothered either way, hubby would like anal every time we have sex, but we sometimes struggle to get it in so to speak, and just end up having vagina sex we must be doing something wrong, must try harder

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

MissyLoo wrote:

Im not bothered either way, hubby would like anal every time we have sex, but we sometimes struggle to get it in so to speak, and just end up having vagina sex we must be doing something wrong, must try harder

I am guessing that as you are not 'bothered' either way, you may just not be relaxing enough for penetration. Also are you using enough lube?

Do you ever use a butt plug? You may find that if you did during foreplay you may be more ready when it came to hubby trying to penetrate you.

Personally I love anal, and rarely need anything other than a little lube and I am ready!!

Xxxx

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

I took a 7inch pink lifelike vibrator anally last night and wow it hit the spot. Next purchase is a LH butt plug. Loving it!

GV XX

T-honey [sign in to see picture]

I have to be really turned on and quite moist but I gotta say I do enjoy it most of the time especially when playing with a vibrator myself while he's penetrates

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs tj and I have only had anal sex once or twice but often introduce a finger during foreplay or sex. I find it a big turn on, especially bring able to feel myself inside her and Mrs tj enjoys the full feeling she gets.

We recently bought a plug to use with the intention of working back up to anal sex again in the near future as we both enjoyed it but after a fairly long spell since the last time we did it Mrs tj has concerns about taking something my size.

We've not used the new plug yet but havery had some great advice on another thread so hoping to try it out soon. All about taking things slowly and working back up to the main event.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.