• I love anal sex love feeling like a girly girl

    1485436048
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2010

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I prefer anal sex to vaginal sex...but thats just me ;) xx

    Ditto, all about the rear here. xD

    1485446939
    Rude4 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2016

    I've never even had the pleasure of putting my manhood there

    1485455103
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1057
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    I've got some huge butt plugs that I like playing on my own with, have just got to the point my wife will fist me and she's only just managed to become OK with me having anal sex with her, she's not pegged me yet though we have a strapon, buts there's a chance it may not do much for me given I can take bigger things?

    She will let me sometimes fist her vaginally too which is kinky for me to see and do, she also gets pleasure doing me lying back "abusing" my rear bit of a turn around.

    And I have quite a selection of thongs and G's in all sorts of material.

    1485457415
    Rude4 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2016

    I've never tried putting my manhood into the anal area !! As never had the women to let me *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

    1485458335
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 588
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    I love the feeling! A finger, toy or my fella! I used to love a tongue too but he won't do that x

    1485459504
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1184
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Rude 4 its not a hook-up site, LH are aware of this post

    1485459686
    Rude4 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2016

    Yes I gathered as the number was for a site I was filling out a form for and got them mixed up .

    1485471792
    romp123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2016

    Use a douche or an enema in private first. Then you can relax safe in the knowledge no accidents can occur.

    1485472279
    romp123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2016

    RubyDarling wrote:

    I am pretty sure I would totally enjoy anal sex. My only problem is that my boyfriend isn't patient enough to prepare me for it and it ends up being painful... we have tried several times and I can remember one time when I was really aroused and relaxed, it wasn't painful and I kind of enjoyed it... but most of the time he gets too impatient so we end up doing something else because it's painful and I can't enjoy it...

    Start with out him and call him when you are ready. Or put a plug or some beads in for the first round of sex and do anal for the second.

    1485477137
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 859
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    I love the idea of it and I know my OH wouldn't mind but in the past when I've tried I just don't like the feeling...always feel like I need to go 🙈

    1486554519
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I prefer anal sex to vaginal sex...but thats just me ;) xx

    That's interesting...

    Mrs GV progressed suddenly from one well lubed finger anally last night to a 7inch slim silver vibrator all the way - and one in front at the same time. It went well!

    The question is anyone out there, what's the advantage of using a butt plug as the next step and do the vibrating ones work any better?

    Thanks for your help.

    GV & OH XX

    1486562840
    chisel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 297
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2015

    OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

    1486564825
    Ketty Longlegs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2016

    I have tried a couple of times but don't really get any pleasure from it and I am uncomfortable the next day. Is there something we are doing wrong? Luckily my OH isn't that fussed about it.

    1486574196
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    chisel wrote:

    OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

    Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

    OH

    1486575428
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11172
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    chisel wrote:

    OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

    Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

    OH

    A butt plug once inserted can be left alone so to speak. If you enter GV vaginally whilst she is wearing one she'll feel much tighter. I love my plug being played with, turned, moved around generally and I can easily orgasm from it. The vibrating ones are fabulous too and the feeling of something stretching her whilst vibrating will be amazing for her, and for you too as you will be able to feel the vibrations through her on your penis.

    Butt plugs are also great as you can wear them whilst out and about and no one knows ;0

    Make sure if you get one that it has a thin neck and a nice big, flat base. That way there will be no risk of it making an unscheduled appearance or dissappearing inside !!

    Here are a few of my favourites....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35663

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

    The last vibrating one does come in small and medium too.

    I love my plugs. Oh lays me face up on the bed with the large vibrating plug buzzy away inside. Uses a glass dildo on me vaginally whilst holding my doxy on my clit. Heaven.....but a very wet bed !! ;) xx

    1486576154
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    chisel wrote:

    OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

    Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

    OH

    A butt plug once inserted can be left alone so to speak. If you enter GV vaginally whilst she is wearing one she'll feel much tighter. I love my plug being played with, turned, moved around generally and I can easily orgasm from it. The vibrating ones are fabulous too and the feeling of something stretching her whilst vibrating will be amazing for her, and for you too as you will be able to feel the vibrations through her on your penis.

    Butt plugs are also great as you can wear them whilst out and about and no one knows ;0

    Make sure if you get one that it has a thin neck and a nice big, flat base. That way there will be no risk of it making an unscheduled appearance or dissappearing inside !!

    Here are a few of my favourites....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35663

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

    The last vibrating one does come in small and medium too.

    I love my plugs. Oh lays me face up on the bed with the large vibrating plug buzzy away inside. Uses a glass dildo on me vaginally whilst holding my doxy on my clit. Heaven.....but a very wet bed !! ;) xx

    Thanks for all the info - sounds fabulous!

    Am I right in thinking that the 7 inch vibrator I took all the way was possibly too long and thin - and that it's the stretching that hits the spot, not the length?  It was only 3.5 inches round by the way..

    GV X

    1486578600
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1091
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Everyone is different GV. Some people get a thrill from longer, thinner toys. Plugs are fab because if you choose the right one they stay put.
    As Terri says you'll feel tighter and OH will feel it through you. My OH loves playing with mine, he won't let me put it in myself.

    1486583069
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4353
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I prefer anal sex to vaginal sex...but thats just me ;) xx

    +1

    No its not !!!!!

    Xxxx

    1486593224
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11172
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    chisel wrote:

    OH. Glad things are progressing well. Whatever you use on GV, take it very slowly, use lots and lots of lube using one then two maybe more fingers then introduce the toys that SHE wishes and finally respect ALL of her wishes and safe words as I know you will. Good Luck to both of you. XXX

    Thanks chisel. But what's the advantage of using a butt plug - vibratory or otherwise? We feel a new LH purchase coming on!

    OH

    A butt plug once inserted can be left alone so to speak. If you enter GV vaginally whilst she is wearing one she'll feel much tighter. I love my plug being played with, turned, moved around generally and I can easily orgasm from it. The vibrating ones are fabulous too and the feeling of something stretching her whilst vibrating will be amazing for her, and for you too as you will be able to feel the vibrations through her on your penis.

    Butt plugs are also great as you can wear them whilst out and about and no one knows ;0

    Make sure if you get one that it has a thin neck and a nice big, flat base. That way there will be no risk of it making an unscheduled appearance or dissappearing inside !!

    Here are a few of my favourites....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35663

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

    The last vibrating one does come in small and medium too.

    I love my plugs. Oh lays me face up on the bed with the large vibrating plug buzzy away inside. Uses a glass dildo on me vaginally whilst holding my doxy on my clit. Heaven.....but a very wet bed !! ;) xx

    Thanks for all the info - sounds fabulous!

    Am I right in thinking that the 7 inch vibrator I took all the way was possibly too long and thin - and that it's the stretching that hits the spot, not the length? It was only 3.5 inches round by the way..

    GV X

    It's a combination of length and stretching but it's the really full feeling I get from being stretched that I love. A plug that fits properly is amazing to wear all day ......Or/and all night, makes me so turned on and wet. A plug should be of a big enough size to stay put, one which is too small will possibly fall out and you won't get any pleasure or benefit from it. The set of plugs I linked to (or a similar set) is a good idea as you can work your way up in size. A good fitting plug should take a bit of effort to insert and remove. Remember to use lube but not too much as this will make it more difficult for the plug to stay in place. If you decide to wear one for a long period of time, remove it and relube every couple of hours or so. Hope this helps xx

    1486604555
    Hotty1979 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2017

    I love a dildo deep in me been using them a few years now ,my wife is now getting curious in wanting to fuck me so we planning on buying a double strapon so she can do me 2

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.