• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Daily Masturbators?

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Have always masturbated daily. It's a necessity now I have no OH to do it for me.

stacie93 [sign in to see picture]

It's very normal and healthy to masturbate. Learning how to please yourself and how and where and what sensations do it for you is amazing because you can tell this to a partner. But l agree with everyone else. Unless it is interfering with your sex life with your partner I don't see the problem. I have always been kinda addicted to self pleasure, I mean my OH is amazing and can give me amazing oral ;) but sometimes I just prefer to do it myself and this sometimes affects my sex life because am selfish and once I start I can't stop so when I see my OH I am fully satisfied, but ive learnt to control my masturbation. It definitely makes ny sex drive higher too which is a good thing! Just make sure it doesn't affect your sex life

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I don't see a problem with it at all, I find it a great stress reliever and I like to have some "me  time"  every afternoon. I am still up for it when we get to bed later, it is perfectly natural.

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

I often masterbate over Mrs GV's face. But not daily! OH

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

Always at it! Usually once a day but have done 4 or 5 times.

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Nothing to be embarassed about! Masturbation is healthy, natural and normal. Whether you need it or not is a different question, but I would say it's only an issue if you're not happy doing it or you feel as though it's interfering with your sex life with your partner :)

This ! I masturbate loads.....And we have a very healthy sex life. My oh dosen't feel the need to masturbate very often at all.....He has enough on his hands keeping up with my sexual demands 😉

He doesn't mind if I do though......And if he wanted too ? I wouldn't have a problem with it at all xx

I do every day once at least x I agree x

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Richie1 wrote:

Have always masturbated daily. It's a necessity now I have no OH to do it for me.

I do when hub is away business trip for a week or two. I feel relax and my thoughts are clearer. Think there's nothing wrong.
    FireryNinja [sign in to see picture]

yeh i think its common to. me and OH have a healthy sex life but im always away due to my job so i masturbate daily,doesnt help i have a high sex drive.

Roundel91 [sign in to see picture]

I manage atleast twice a day. Sometimes even 5 if ive really got the horn. I have a huge sex drive in comparison to my wife and sometimes ill have a 'tactical tug' if shes hinted at having some fun later on.
    Cant think of anythjng worse than popping just a few minutes into things. Wife always comes first in my book

SpoiderPants [sign in to see picture]

I used to masturbate a few times a week, just had a fairly low sex drive. Since hooking up with my FWB last month, it's rocketed up to at least twice a day. Which I guess is for 2 reasons, firstly sex with him is fantastic and has left me really horny, but also he's still living pretty far away until the summer, so partly making do with far and few between booty calls.

Knicks [sign in to see picture]

Since Christmas we've made an attempt to get our sex life into gear.

I used to do it daily more as a release or a kind of habit.

A few weeks ago I made a conscious decision to ease off a bit and my sex drive has gone through the roof, I've masturbated once in the last two and a half weeks (Possibly the quickest ever!!)

I'm incredibly horny and lusting after my wife like I haven't done in years but frustratingly our work schedule /family/social calendar at the moment isn't helping. Grrr!

tattooed_boarder [sign in to see picture]

Love it.....We'r all a bunch of wankers lol.....big up all 👌Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.