Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ladies, do you swallow?

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Yep..always... Hubby loves it...I love giving them so works well ❤

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

With a trusted partner, absolutely.

When swinging, I prefer to be covered in spunk.

lovelylumps [sign in to see picture]

I do sometimes but have to really be in the mood lol!

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

My wife swallows sometimes, spits sometimes. If it's a morning bj she'll normally spit as it makes her gag in the morning. She doesn't always swallow, says it's like a treat for both of us.

My ex though would rarely give a bj let alone let me cum in her mouth

Dew_Drop [sign in to see picture]

I always swallow. 1. less mess to clean up. 2. my OH loves it too. 3. we like to 'snuggle' afterward. 4. it turns me on more and he knows it, its more the fact of the pleasure i'm giving to him

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

I am normally up for anything but this is something I just can not do. I will perform then to finish he will give me a facial or spunk over my breasts while I use my hands on him. Pre cum can make gag so a full load would not 'go down well'. I feel ever so quilty...xxx

Loubylou88 [sign in to see picture]

Swallow! I love the taste, texture, sensation and look of awe as you do!
    I just find anything else a bit rude really. I've never understood the etiquette on spitting; surely if it tastes bad spitting it means holding it in your mouth longer? And do you pre- empt giving one so have tissues prepared?

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

My other half loves to swallow or likes having cum in her mouth and kissing me and I swallow it. That is very yummy for both of us. Also, she likes licking the pre-cum and kissing me. 

kittykat93 [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind letting him cum inside my mouth but thats as far as it go's! I always have to run to the bathroom to spit it out, which frustrates my OH as he wants me to swallow it, but i tell him tough! and he can't complain because its the only thing i don't do

SexyCouple91 [sign in to see picture]

My misses tried it once on me and I knew she wasn't keen on the idea as she doesn't like the taste or texture but she did it as a surprise for me but never again, just because I know how much she dislikes it! Safe to say I've got pretty good at aiming on her boobies!

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

My wife gives a fantastic blow job, only once has she taken my cum in her mouth and she didnt enjoy it at all. So when I get to the point of cumming I withdraw from her mouth and cum over her breasts, faceor bum. We both get a kick out of this, so if it works for the both of us, it's good.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I think I've been blessed with girlfriends who always swallow, and now my wife. Now that our sex life is very open, she did confess that the reason she swallows is her OCD and she can't stand the mess.

I love the taste and the act of a cummy kiss (and she knows this now) - but she's normally swallowed before I get any :(

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

My wife luvs cum in her mouth and gives me and her friends some fantastic blow jobs. She normally swallows it all as she says she does not like wasting it. I had an evening with one of her friends recently and she sucked me off and swallowed it all which was even better than my fantacies of her.

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

OH always swallows, although sometimes I'd prefer to finish on her boobs which she likes too

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Yes but only when I am in the right mood.

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

when ever I get the chance

capt [sign in to see picture]

Usually my wife does not swallow, as she does not like the taste. Occasionally she can't swallow it all whilst I'm cumming either., and she doesn't like it hitting the back of her mouth. The very few times she does swallow is if I've drunk a lot of water for several hours beforehand (not that it's planned), or if I've had pineapple. Apparently pineapple makes it taste more palatable. That said, she loves giving me oral anyway.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.